Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Kobe 4s are on ndca for the guy asking. They're also 175 for the draft days at ftl.ca if you are a big size

Need a medium or small in that white finals tee :frown: if anyone happens to see one floating around please PM! Favor will be returned

Anyone know what's the lineup at 306 Yonge?
rumour has it that they're dropping the original design of the Raptors 4 OVO, the one with the drake signature on the tongue (the version that was supposed to be THE release but scrapped cause Drake wanted to jump ship to adidas).

rumour has it that they're dropping the original design of the Raptors 4 OVO, the one with the drake signature on the tongue (the version that was supposed to be THE release but scrapped cause Drake wanted to jump ship to adidas).

Turned out to be Raptor 4s, all the resellers must be mad haha
Edit: its the version with the Drake signature apparently

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190602-100651.png
    Screenshot_20190602-100651.png
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 36
Is the signature in the tongue the only difference with the OVO raptor 4 and the initial raptor 4 release?

Would of been sick if they had one back of the shoe with NA and the other with the owl.

To those who went (same box or ovo box?)

All things considered, it’d make a cool collectors item (current raps playoff run and all) if you didn’t buy to wear

When shoes that are raffled release on a weekday, what is the time slot that you can pick them up? I know for a Saturday release winners have until 3pm to pick up their pair. Just wondering about the weekday ones

does any one know if 306 young has any raptor 4s left I was thinking off going on Monday since I can't make it today

does any one know if 306 young has any raptor 4s left I was thinking off going on Monday since I can't make it today

Don’t hold me to this, but few buddies did say that they still had pairs in store. This was about an hour or 2 ago. Give them a call to confirm.

Don’t hold me to this, but few buddies did say that they still had pairs in store. This was about an hour or 2 ago. Give them a call to confirm.
appreciate that gave them a call and sounded like they still had decent stock left around 6

anyone order anything from realsports after the philly series and had their items ship out?

placed it next day after we beat philly (the finals hat) and still hasn't shipped.. the hell is going on.

anyone order anything from realsports after the philly series and had their items ship out?

placed it next day after we beat philly (the finals hat) and still hasn't shipped.. the hell is going on.

Placed a jersey order the day of game 1 of the finals and got the shipping notification earlier today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom