Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Saw some bacon airmax 180s at Dixie for 75

Attachments

• 20190818_142155.jpg
    20190818_142155.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 43
For everyone still using StockX apparently there was another breach/leak recently, would look into changing passwords and see if your account or passwords were compromised w/ Avast

For everyone still using StockX apparently there was another breach/leak recently, would look into changing passwords and see if your account or passwords were compromised w/ Avast
It could just be the initial breach that Avast picked up only now. I switched into a dummy email right after Stockx told us to change our password. My new email is unaffected while my initial one was 'leaked' 4 days ago, which I was not using anymore.

I haven’t used stockx before - just wondering if I have to pay to ship the shoes I sell(?) - cheers.

Yeah. I'm done with Stockx too. Their fees are just crazy. I'd rather sell to someone locally for the stockx payout...

If anyone wants a DS Yeezy 350 v2 semi-frozen yellow size 8 for retail, let me know.

Yeah. I'm done with Stockx too. Their fees are just crazy. I'd rather sell to someone locally for the stockx payout...

If anyone wants a DS Yeezy 350 v2 semi-frozen yellow size 8 for retail, let me know.

To the contrary, I've used StockX many times and I enjoy the convenience of selling my shoes easily without having to deal with poor offers and especially the flakers on the day of when you plan your day around things. Sometimes you buy shoes and realize you don't actually wear them and StockX provides the liquidity. As for the shipping fee, I'm not sure it is only my account but it use to be $20 USD shipping but now its $11.50 USD so the margins are slightly better.

Yep, with fees so high it's so hard to even break even. Also if your package doesn't make it there it's a big headache. I'd use it if I lived in America though

Even though I'm banned from StockX it was great for me getting rid of a lot of stuff. Think I had 9 sales within the first 2 months I started selling on there. Eventually your selling fee starts to lower the more sales you make. That new luxury fee on items over $1000 is a complete joke. If you're selling stuff that go for under $1k its still a great service to use.

Has anyone traveled to the USA and ordered off Amazon USA using their Canadian account?

Even though I'm banned from StockX it was great for me getting rid of a lot of stuff. Think I had 9 sales within the first 2 months I started selling on there. Eventually your selling fee starts to lower the more sales you make. That new luxury fee on items over $1000 is a complete joke. If you're selling stuff that go for under $1k its still a great service to use.

I’m just curious, why were you banned there?

Has anyone traveled to the USA and ordered off Amazon USA using their Canadian account?
I've ordered off Amazon US and picked up at US Whole Foods locations a bunch of times (packages are only held for 3-days). I use the same login as my Canadian account, but I think it's I just set the US account up with same email and password. If you were thinking of using your Canadian account because of Prime, then it would not apply, US Prime and Canadian Prime are different and you don't have access to both if you are only subscribed to one.

I’m just curious, why were you banned there?

I listed the wrong size twice. A lot of the older stuff I'm moving is anywhere from size 11-12. The 1st time they cancelled the transaction with no penalty. After that all my future listings I made sure to triple check the size before listing, but I forgot to go back and check my current listings. I paid the price because again I sold an item that I listed the wrong size, and because of that I got banned.

Back
Top Bottom