Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Related to the CBSA talk from earlier

Ordered some Oakleys from the UK, it left the shop on the 14th, got to the border on the 21st, I figured I'd get hit with fees since I got a CBSA notification on Canada Post. I called CP to pay ahead and the lady on the phone said since there was no update, I might have to pay once I get a door tag. But today, it delivered to the community box, no fees. My shipment wasn't marked a gift at all either. Not sure if I got lucky or not, I'll take it nonetheless. Guess it really depends on the border guard on that particular day lol.

FWIW, CBSA has started being really easy when it comes to duty. I ordered some Tatum XXXIV PEs from StockX. Shoe was $256 CAD. DHL came to my door and asked for $100. I told them I would self-clear. When I went to CBSA, I paid $15 and they cleared the package.

FWIW, CBSA has started being really easy when it comes to duty. I ordered some Tatum XXXIV PEs from StockX. Shoe was $256 CAD. DHL came to my door and asked for $100. I told them I would self-clear. When I went to CBSA, I paid $15 and they cleared the package.

People around my way are also saying they've had duty, PST and GST waived on lower priced items (e.g. Air Max 90s for $170, with DHL asking for $70).

If I go to Dixie today around 11 am I shouldnt have to wait too long right?

Just found out today that they are open at 10 am. I walked right in at 10:30 - no line. Again it’s hit or miss - I usually just check sizes 9-9.5 for me, 7 for my son. Not much of note. But 20% off all shoes still. Think this may be standard discount moving forward.

How do you self clear?

Nothing special at Dixie, these pants are $50 though. Had them in grey too
Screenshot_20200923-220758.png
Screenshot_20200923-181651.png

So according to the FAQs on FL.ca, if you win a reservation through the app, you have 1 hour to confirm it. 1 HOUR??? Lol. Pretty hard to do considering the fact that we've had a few people in this thread already say that the app doesn't even send confirmation that your entry was chosen.

Anyways, just wanted to pass that along to everyone in here who are trying for the 13s on Saturday. Make sure you check the app every 30 minutes I guess.

Once the package arrives in Canada, ask the shipping company for the waybill. Print out 2 copies of that, along with your receipt from the seller, and go to CBSA and pay there. They will stamp a piece of paper. Bring that to the shipping company and they will release your package.
Thanks

If you with virgin they send a code for in store up to 70 off with sportchek. Just got mine, gonna see whats good.

NGL - I don't even have a clue as to what the playoff format is for baseball this year. Was really surprised to see they clinched a spot with a record of 30-27. Lol

I mean the record doesnt sound great, but they did expand the playoffs this year.

Raptors new jerseys leaked... chevron style

also if anyone has a sportcheck or real sports discount, send. I need a black lowry jersey

A few months back, the guy I got flat out said 'You know what.......I'm too lazy to even do this right now, have a good day.'

Stamped my paper and off I went.

Guys, I hit on the FL app for the 13s dropping tomorrow, and here with a quick FYI - there is no notification given whatsoever that my entry was chosen. I was basically checking that thing every half hour. If you enter a draw, make sure you check the app every 15 minutes after the draw deadline, because if you don't confirm your win within 60 minutes, it goes to a person on the waitlist. Smh

Back
Top Bottom