Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My guess is youll get the same characters everywhere.

Had someone offer me half my list price on ebay. I declined. They asked whats the lowest ill go, i told them, then they proceed to lowball that and offer to come pick it up 🤦‍♂️

Auto decline for offers helps a lot on my eBay listings lol.

Somewhat related: this is gonna be a pretty silly question, but was Titan ever Titan 23 at some point or am I remembering it wrong?

LS shipped these out super fast! Gotta say the quality on these are 👌👌👌
20201231_152232.jpg

I rarely hit now.

And I've given up on LS raffles. I'm also not comfortable with having to submit your full info including CC information.

nothing to worry about. you can always dispute charges with the card company if things go wrong. legit vendor would never screw people over for leaving credit card info with them

nothing to worry about. you can always dispute charges with the card company if things go wrong. legit vendor would never screw people over for leaving credit card info with them

This and CC companies are there to protect the cardholder... not the business.

"protect" is strong word for "encourage into debt"

but yeah, credit card companies charge businesses out the *** to be able to access their payment networks (which is why you'll often see signs suggesting that you use cash or debit/interac when dealing with local businesses, as they're not stuck with service fees for those transactions)

anyone in Downtown toronto or GTA self-clear there packages? I am trying to do it for the first time but not sure where to find the CBSA offices, after briefly looking online is it online at port of entries? like Pearson airport? are there no actual offices nearby downtown?

I believe the closest one if you're downtown is the airport.

I got to the one at 401 & Dixie inside Tpi Transport 8 L.P. (Interport Sufferance Warehouse LTD).

I believe the closest one if you're downtown is the airport.

I got to the one at 401 & Dixie inside Tpi Transport 8 L.P. (Interport Sufferance Warehouse LTD).

thanks, and just curious since ive never done this before.. do you just pay the same duties as calculated by DHL, UPS etc. and just save on their brokerage fees they charge? Does CBSA charge their own service fee as well?

thanks, and just curious since ive never done this before.. do you just pay the same duties as calculated by DHL, UPS etc. and just save on their brokerage fees they charge? Does CBSA charge their own service fee as well?

CBSA calculates the duty. Depending on the officer, you might get a lower rate. How big is your bill? DHL tried charging me $100. I paid $14 at CBSA. Lol

CBSA calculates the duty. Depending on the officer, you might get a lower rate. How big is your bill? DHL tried charging me $100. I paid $14 at CBSA. Lol

not huge... 1 on at around $50 and other at $30. More so trying to see how this works as it could be useful going forward espeecailly on any bigger bills in future

Your $30 might get thrown out entirely, since the new limit is $40 CAD. There's a chance the $50 might as well depending on how nice your CBSA officer is but the charge, if any, will be pretty minimal on that one. Should be under $10.

these look fire! always was a fan of this shoe but the narrow toe box killed my feet and when i would size up there'd be too much slippage.

jealous of you bro!

agreed! toe box on these were definitely not the greatest, lol! luckily I don't ball anymore (nor would be able to given the lockdown) so I think I should be okay throwing these on ever so often, haha!
I will say that after the XX8's - these, the XIII's and XI's I definitely didn't mine balling in.

Long shot but anyone have a size 9 pair of Infrared 90s they’d wanna swap for my 8.5. Or if anyone wants the 8.5 retail, hit me up! (Located in Mississauga)

Back
Top Bottom