Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks Diplomat for the heads up on the stock numbers...

alarm clock didn't go off this morning so left a bit later then expected but checked the numbers for Yorkdale FL before i left the house. didn't feel the need to rush that much

release went really well. Opened early to get the line going. I'm sure there are a few scattered sizes left.

I saw c-apsule had the Mint Air Max 1 FBs on their instagram. you may want to give them a call to see what sizes they have left.

Was a pretty easy day for releases today.

Got in line for the grapes 20mins before opening and there only 2 people in front of me. Then saw Adrift announce they were releasing the Concord SB's and headed over there with only 3 people in line. Grapes were everywhere though...Livestock only had 5 people in line when they opened at 11am. It would actually be hard for you NOT to get grapes in Toronto today.

Super happy with my purchases.

Just came back from ES, I didn't really shop there, my friend past by earlier in the morning and say the employee keep restocking the Grapes, so I

pretty much picked up the Grapes and left.

From What I remember

Jordan 5 Grapes as of 2pm, they still have scattered sizes, at least 4 pairs of US9 left. 

Left over jordans from last few months

Blue OG am 90

Milan 90

Lebron that is release today, whatever name it is

Don't remember prices either, take 30% off retail. 

Good Luck Guys!

If anyone has any ES passes can you please inbox me if you have a copy you can share thanks

Shout out to diplomat - that post was instrumental in me deciding where I was going to have the best chance of getting them without lining up.

Great info, thanks.

Last edited:
^ No problem. I actually wasn't going to through it up, but right before I went to sleep I figured it may help give a better overall idea. Still don't like this lining up culture that's hitting here, but *shrugs*.

Pretty much in one area downtown 1000 pairs were allocated, all locations 20 mins from each other. Some stores sitting on a good amount of pairs as of this evening.

Last edited:
Heads up, apparently there's a Nike Outlet F&F 30% off sale happening. I'm not completely sure you need a coupon though. The last day is tomorrow. 

Edit: Yeah, you need a coupon :s

Last edited:
^ That reminds me, Champs/FL Emp 50% sale is in two weeks. More details will pop up.

While everyone's crazy about the grapes, on a different topic, has anyone heard about this restock for the 3s 88 that's happening on the 25th from FL, any clue to whether it applies to Toronto or not ?
any word on this? would not sleep on another chance to get these since i missed out last time.

Just came back from ES, I didn't really shop there, my friend past by earlier in the morning and say the employee keep restocking the Grapes, so I

pretty much picked up the Grapes and left.

From What I remember

Jordan 5 Grapes as of 2pm, they still have scattered sizes, at least 4 pairs of US9 left. 

Left over jordans from last few months

Blue OG am 90

Milan 90

Lebron that is release today, whatever name it is

Don't remember prices either, take 30% off retail. 

Good Luck Guys!
How much were the grapes at Es?

Speaking of black toes, what's the status of them? Are they gonna be like Knicks or royals ?

Has anyone gone to the Factory Store this weekend for their F&F sale? Can we just print out the coupon or are they giving any out?

today is the last day 30% off lowest marked price on everything except electronics

lots of lunarglide 4 on the back wall for cheap with the discount. for sz 9 and lower
also lots of n7 and Am90 livestrong hyperfuse

no need to show coupon FnF discount will be automatically deducted at the register

Last edited:
I need to get there quick. Did you see any n7 KDs left? Thanks for the update

today is the last day 30% off lowest marked price on everything except electronics

lots of lunarglide 4 on the back wall for cheap with the discount. for sz 9 and lower
also lots of n7 and Am90 livestrong hyperfuse

no need to show coupon FnF discount will be automatically deducted at the register

They had lots of KD N7s left.  its Oakville/Burlington, nobody hoops out there.

size 8.5-14 at least 2/3 pairs in each size

they close at 5pm.  with the FnF discount the KDs are like 100 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom