Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. Hopefully I'm wrong. But I heard the Nike ES is closed for good. "Renovations" was just an excuse. But according to an inside source the ES renovated less than 3 years ago, hence, there was no reason to renovate now. apparently they shut down operation and let their employees go without even trying to relocate or transfer them. If employees wanted to stay with the company and move to another location they were forced to reapply and interview again. Seems shady IMO.

This is why I believe the Nike warehouse sale has footwear this time around. Leftover stock from nto and the ES closing up shop. But again hopefully I'm wrong about the ES.

That would royally suck if the ES did close down. Don't see why they would do that or what the reason would be. Makes sense as to why their stock was so crappy leading up to the "renovation close down". Hope it's not true though.

Weird, just got off the phone with one of the manager's at the ES and she said that once they are done renovating they would send out a notice to company's and what not. She also did'nt know when they would re-open. Really confusing, stay tuned guys. May call back this afternoon and ask but if anoyone wants to see if they can find out any info their number is 416-693-3226.

Last edited:
did people actually find good stuff last year ? if so, what kinda stuff ? just curious.
i know people went nuts over those Nike Destroyer Jackets.

i went IN on that box of socks though, i think i bought like 10 pairs of low cut Jordan socks.  a buddy of mine got a snowboarding jacket and pants for cheap too, that stuff is usually pretty expensive and most snowboard shops local in Ontario don't put Nike Snowboarding apparel on sale ever.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. Hopefully I'm wrong. But I heard the Nike ES is closed for good. "Renovations" was just an excuse. But according to an inside source the ES renovated less than 3 years ago, hence, there was no reason to renovate now. apparently they shut down operation and let their employees go without even trying to relocate or transfer them. If employees wanted to stay with the company and move to another location they were forced to reapply and interview again. Seems shady IMO.

The ES is a major cash cow for Nike Canada. They were keeping Nike Bloor afloat for years and years - it would be madness to close shop. What happened 3 years ago was a 'refresh' - they repainted the walls, re-did the washrooms, customer service area and switched from the ghetto, dusty book-cases to the shelving units that you see at all Nike stores.

What's happening now is a complete overhaul. Don't be surprised if it is now on the ground floor with a larger space instead of having to take the stairs at the side to get to the second floor.

Anybody know where I can grab a pair of Timbaland 6" Helcor boots in Black? Anywhere in Southern Ontario? Lemme know!

Bel-airs were a bust this morning. Should have got there before midnight. Showed up around 5:30-6. 100 people deep. 60 pairs, 10 to employees, 50 for everyone else. I think I'm just going to pass on all limited releases, I've struck out twice now. Hope all those asian guys buying the size 13's get some good resale value from them.

Shout out to that dude I talked to at the back of the line. Thanks for the heads up on that thing :wink:

Bel-airs were a bust this morning. Should have got there before midnight. Showed up around 5:30-6. 100 people deep. 60 pairs, 10 to employees, 50 for everyone else. I think I'm just going to pass on all limited releases, I've struck out twice now. Hope all those asian guys buying the size 13's get some good resale value from them.

Shout out to that dude I talked to at the back of the line. Thanks for the heads up on that thing :wink:
yeah no problem

no, there was a single pair of size 13 fear 3's at HOH. Had been there for the past month.

If you missed the 3Lab5s and the Belairs release you can still try as the kijiji release has begun lol

3lab5 is still everywhere.

Guess it's becoz of the Canadian retail and it came late.

Quality is pretty good tho.

Back
Top Bottom