Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I went to the Nike sale this morning at opening and was among the first group in.  I agree that the selection and pricing was weak especially compared to what others had reported from the previous sale. That's me though. I didn't buy anything but friends I went with were happy with some $15 t-shirts, $25 hoodies/shorts and a $250 snowboarding jacket one of them picked up for $50. We all agreed the sneaker selection was garbage and overpriced to boot. Don't regret going but I wont be rushing to attend any future Nike warehouse sales either.

prices from last sale:

prices from this "sale":

I was at the nike sale this morning as well. Like everyone else had said slim pickings and also way more expensive this time. I was very fortunate last time with many great finds. Lots of detroyers and m65. now nothing. lol.

I did find one destoyer jacket which was the Kobe  "Year of the Mamba" Destroyer. havent decided if im going to keep it yet. Might find someone to sell it too...

On the ladies side i was able to find some techincal storm fit jacket and also a therma fit sweater for the wife. That was the highlight of what i found 
laugh.gif

Crawfish IX's were probably the most decent thing I saw at that sale footwear wise, and it was one pair that a friend of a friend managed to scoop up right at opening.

didn't people find some good stuff at the warehouse sale last year ?

i wasn't able to make it today, and after hearing the reports i don't think i'll waste my time now. i guess if you have a US shipping address or frequent the states often, it's a warehouse sale year round anyways.

I ended up grabbing the brown leather Kobe destroyer for $100 from the last sale. Only thing worth grabbing.

Went yesterday to the sale...   waste of time,    unless they have some amazing stock that they are holding back,  its not worth anyone's time

When have these warehouse sales NOT been a waste of time? Yet, you continue to go.

You should just go to the Factory Store where the 'warehouse sale' operates during mall hours! No line ups! Yah!

Did anyone grab a pair of raptor 7's from SVP yesterday? If I had known I would have gone. I really want a pair.

^^^i didn't go but my buddy whom I met for the nike sale walked by on his way to meet me and said 10 people in line at 7:45 am.

Does anybody else prefer the charcoal grey on the older raptor vii's vs the all black more recent release?

^^^i didn't go but my buddy whom I met for the nike sale walked by on his way to meet me and said 10 people in line at 7:45 am.

Does anybody else prefer the charcoal grey on the older raptor vii's vs the all black more recent release?

I got there around 10am and by the time it was my turn to claim a pair (10:30, they opened early), they had 2 in my size (11.5) and another guy a few spots back was picking up the other 11.5. They had random 7-9 sizes but I was just happy I got mine and ran to my 11am class at ryerson.

'Yo, I went to the Nike sale and found all these amazing kicks and gear! So happy I went and the lineups were totally worth it!!'

- no one. Ever.

Anyone in Toronto ever seen the Li-Ning - Dwyane Wade kicks anywhere? I kinda want a pair but no idea on how/where to get or even order them? Anyone else looking for these?

Anyone in Toronto ever seen the Li-Ning - Dwyane Wade kicks anywhere? I kinda want a pair but no idea on how/where to get or even order them? Anyone else looking for these?
All that needs to said about those Li-Ning.. well I made a trip to China early June, stopped by a Li Ning store (Yeah they still have stores left) No Way of Wades

Does anyone know of a place that still has LeBron 11's in a 12 in kings pride colour way? They've been growing on me and now I also want a pair of those.

Li-Ning is only sold in China. Was there in May and didn't see any WoW there.

Does anyone know of a place that still has LeBron 11's in a 12 in kings pride colour way? They've been growing on me and now I also want a pair of those.
Champs at Vaughn Mills had them on Wednesday afternoon.  Someone was actually trying on a size 12 when I was there.  If you go to a Footlocker/Champs they can tell which store has them in stock if you are looking for something closer.

Last edited:
Went to the Nike warehouse sale on Wed and like most of you said, it was extremely disappointing. I only ended up picking up some socks and a windbreaker but I decided to go again today and I got these two for 40 bucks each

was expecting to pay 79.99 for one but guy at the register said it was 39.99 so i went back and grabbed another. Other then this nice find there was virtually nothing good. Also, prices for winter jackets were marked down to 59.99 and for leather from 99.99 to 79.99

Back
Top Bottom