Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ES re-opened today.

- Place looks the same, nothing different stands out minus some paint and repaired walls.
- Don't know if its procedure for everyone, but some customers with a paper pass were asked for work I.D.
- Things are slowly being added to the floor, the "highlight" of today was Fire Red 5's.
- :smh: at those 4 guys trying to buy 8 pairs of 5's, glad they got rejected. People like that are messing it up for others.
- Same staff from before.

Last edited:
ES re-opened today.

- Place looks the same, nothing different stands out minus some paint and repaired walls.
- Don't know if its procedure for everyone, but some customers with a paper pass were asked for work I.D.
- Things are slowly being added to the floor, the "highlight" of today was Fire Red 5's.
- :smh: at those 4 guys trying to buy 8 pairs of 5's, glad they got rejected. People like that are messing it up for others.

:smokin

Thanks for the update. Good to see it stuck around, hopefully more good stuff will hit those shelves.

They should be banned for life , damn resellers . Not even 24hrs and they already ruining it for everyone else.

ES re-opened today.

I'm curious about point number two.

Not everyone is issued a 'staff ID.' I can understand the logic being used but what if, say, you're new to the company? If this is the case, I'm assuming paper invites have a rule that speaks to this.

Can anyone shed light here?

ES re-opened today.

-
mean.gif
at those 4 guys trying to buy 8 pairs of 5's, glad they got rejected. People like that are messing it up for others.
- Same staff from before
Thanks for the update,   glad to hear its back open,  hopefully these resellers don't ruin it for everyone..

Not everyone is issued a 'staff ID.' I can understand the logic being used but what if, say, you're new to the company? If this is the case, I'm assuming paper invites have a rule that speaks to this.

Most places that get Invites to this has some sort of ID.  One guy I saw didnt have his ID badge but showed his business card and his license. He was good to go.  Had a convo with one of the staff at the ES and they told me that Nike ES around the world all have some sort of rule about going and ID with passes or even a contact name from the company your from. The Stupid Asian Kids got a Mouth full from another shoppers there as in "You Dumb *****"  A few Nike head office guys was there just hanging out?  I got asked for ID when i was paying? 

Last edited:

Again, don't know if its for everyone. There were people who did arrive with paper invites and weren't asked for I.D.

Would really suck in my case. :smh:

Again, don't know if its for everyone. There were people who did arrive with paper invites and weren't asked for I.D.

Ditto. 75% of the passes I get are from just sharing the wealth. As many times as I've been there, they've never axed me for ID.

ES re-opened today.

Nice little update.

They should be banned for life , damn resellers . Not even 24hrs and they already ruining it for everyone else.

+1

I'm sure a lot of us would be in the same boat.

Did you happen to see new flyknit colours? Particularly the all red?

Most places that get Invites to this has some sort of ID.  One guy I saw didnt have his ID badge but showed his business card and his license. He was good to go.  Had a convo with one of the staff at the ES and they told me that Nike ES around the world all have some sort of rule about going and ID with passes or even a contact name from the company your from. The Stupid Asian Kids got a Mouth full from another shoppers there as in "You Dumb *****"  A few Nike head office guys was there just hanging out?  I got asked for ID when i was paying? 

?

Anyone have any ES passes they wanna give away? I always wanted to check out the store
i ain't never been either.  but its just you know, you get an invite you get an invite.  you don't you don't.

**** man it is what it is.

edit: but if anyone wants to kick a pass my way i aint gonna say no lol

Last edited:
ES re-opened today.

Dont even understand why 8 pairs of fire red 5s is a good idea to them...

On another note im hoping they have those infrared air trainers, laney ones, or some lebrons. All nice shoes that cost a lot, but 30% off is so bossy

i ain't never been either.  but its just you know, you get an invite you get an invite.  you don't you don't.

**** man it is what it is.

edit: but if anyone wants to kick a pass my way i aint gonna say no lol
If you don't already receive passes via your employer then chances are you will never get them on here. RECIPROCATION is key.

Also, 'ain't never' is a double negative; you're butchering the English language. [LESSON].

I'm pretty sure you have to buy a ticket for the game. I got one for 21$ and I don't plan on sticking around for the game. I'm just really curious to see what the scene is like.

Back
Top Bottom