Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How much are the Ben Drury AM1s @ Goodfoot? And are stores only getting one pair of each size of the Militaries =/?
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
[email protected]

Yeah. I'm missing TO. I just moved to Hamilton to attend Mac. I hit their main mall, Limeridge, and I ask specifically saying Military 4s. This is the guy's response...

"Yeah, we have a couple of kids sizes in blue and white for Jordans, but nothing of army colour or camo style. You said Military, right?"

So hurting out here.

But there is this place called Laced which seems decent. Anyone heard?
Damn, I need to come back.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8.5 De La Lows & 8.5 AM90 Infrareds

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

im working at fairview atheletes world, i think we got sizes 9.5 and lower left of militaries, give me five bucks and i'll save u a pair. i start at 12.
by the way, got alot of shoes for sale, leave me an email and i'll get back to you

8/10 tiffs 10.5; NDS purp mitas 11; 8/10 undft nler 9.5; VNDS uncocoa snakeskin af1 10.5; NDS stash af1 blue pack 9; VNDS toy2r adicolor 11; NDS snakeskin vintage shelltoes 10.5;

miguelfrancis87

Why would stores get one pair each of the Militaries when it's a GR? really don't see a point of asking that. The only places that would get it like that is small chains or places that got them early maybe.

We got a couple sizes of 4s left at my store, anyone need a pair held, get at me, ill try my best.

anyone see black cat 4s around? they seem to have sold out now that ive wanted them...
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Seeing as how the Militaries are now available everywhere...will Goodfoot still sell them at $220? Or drop them to $180?? Thanks
"Feel free to e-mail me for posting topics"

for the blackcats... u might want to try a champs (fairview) or mayb yorkdale. footlocker... they have a bunch there i think...

just got my pair of militaries.. fairview footlocker... didn't see them at champs.. and AW .. seemed pretty dead...

Vaughan Mills adidas Outlet:

adidas1.1 - Men's Blk/red & wht/blue - $149.99
*Women's also available

adicolor apparel GR: tshirts - $19.95, track jackets - $39.95

adicolor limited series track jackets:

MENS
White Series W3 - Nizza Track Top (iron-on patches) - $69.98
Red Series R3 - Nizza Track Top (DarkHorse Comics) - $99.98
Blue Series BL4 - Track Top (TRON) - $69.98
Yellow Series Y4 - Track Top (Mr. Happy) - $69.98
Green Series G4 - Track Top (Kermit) - $69.98
Pink Series P3 - Nizza Track Top (VICE) - $99.98

WOMENS
(not sure about the prices on the ladies stuff, But they range from $69.98 - $99.9 8)
glasses.gif

Red Series R4 - Track Top (Betty Boop)
Green Series G3 - Nizza Track Top (Emilio Pucci)
Pink Series P4 - Hooded Track Top (Ms. Piggy)

*NO adicolor footwear yet*

Also, Q4 Samples coming soon

That's wack that Nike didn't get any Militaries.....

I'm also hearing some info that an L'Style account will be added to one of the local boutiques here.

^ just a heads up.. there's a sample sale at nike also.. heard there were LBJ 4's there.. but employees scooped them up before they hit hte floor...

thnx for the quick adidas update storm ryder...

Nike on queen street west got the militaries. i copped there today for $25 off the retail with their current deal going on.
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Quote:
there's a sample sale at nike also.. heard there were LBJ 4's there.. but employees scooped them up before they hit hte floor...

mannn.... sucks that good stuff like that dont even make it on the floor cuz of employees. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

sucks for us customers.

i need the crooked tongues track jacket

also is there anywehre in toronto where i can get w)taps chukkas/sk8his/slipons?

good seein fellow NT fam Yung at steam night club last night... :wow:
eek.gif
at ya man wearin' the militaries at the club

Hoping the 4s will still be around for this coming weekend.

LOL

Someone please help me.

haha.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8.5 De La Lows & 8.5 AM90 Infrareds

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

TheAbove, im pretty sure i got an 8 left at AW FV, call in and see, we hold shoes there.
by the way, got alot of shoes for sale, leave me an email and i'll get back to you

8/10 tiffs 10.5; NDS purp mitas 11; 8/10 undft nler 9.5; VNDS uncocoa snakeskin af1 10.5; NDS stash af1 blue pack 9; VNDS toy2r adicolor 11; NDS snakeskin vintage shelltoes 10.5;

miguelfrancis87

^^ is waldens in the states? if not, how did you get a canadian store to get usd prices?

also got a few questions, just came here for college at UofT. i just need to know like the hot stores that sell stussy, lemar and dulley, recon, all that hype stuff lol.

i already know of uncle otis, capsule, and over the rainbow for jeans. and gdft obviously and da zone. just need to know some skate shops and stuff. thanks man.

oh - and vaughan mills is weak. the footlocker store sold outa militaries
nike store has some like olive/baroque NL dunk lows and thats about the hottest thing

to my surprise, XTL or XTC or whatever that store is was pretty amazing. Bape hoodies at $160, they got all the collection royale shoes, the mango air stabs, mars 4's, and there gettin the green bean 5's also the lady told me and stuff. hopefully the;; get a l'style acount lol. but thats the best store ive seen so far in TO.

XTC the best store in Toronto? Kill that, PLEASE.

Bape = varient and everything else you can find at other stores, only reason they still have 'em on shelves is because their prices are outrageous.

just a quick question.. but how much are the green beans going to sell for on the 23rd? when they release???

and best store u've seen in TO?? nooooo i think ur crazzyy... u haven't been around much... mayb the best store in Vmills.. but not in TO...

Back
Top Bottom