Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Heard about 60-70 people outside sq1.

Not sure why people push themselves to the limit and line up for these. Smh.

Good luck to those who will keep their pairs (although its not like you will have any luck reselling lmao)

Heard about 60-70 people outside sq1.

Not sure why people push themselves to the limit and line up for these. Smh.

Good luck to those who will keep their pairs (although its not like you will have any luck reselling lmao)
Lol seriously? I'll prob be heading over there after 8 to try my luck but if I strike out I can wait till the resellers get desperate

Honestly half the time people don't even know what they are buying. Hype makes people do some crazy things like lining up in this weather smh.

The hype is real ^^^

Market should be flooded and we should be able to get them for close to Canadian retail if not cheaper down the line. (ie: last years Xi )

Just give me the 1s on the 28th please

Anyone know how many people lined up at Bramalea? Was planning on going to Yorkdale, but if there's already that many people there, I may try my luck somewhere else.

From where I'm standing, looks to be less that 300 in line at yorkdale. If the numbers are correct, one is still able to grab a pair if u arrive here in a shoetwhile

Weather isn't worth it to line up . But here's a pic of stc around 5am I saw off instagram

I'm at eaton centre as well. One of the FL employees keeps coming out saying "they have so many pairs." He also said they were going to start handing out tickets at 7:30.

I just got my pair on NDC, going to head into the city later and pick up my second pair.

for ppl trying to purchase from es store, all pairs of have been raffled off since weds.. including kid pairs. Now there is a off chance, someone does not come pick up their pair, good luck and be safe.

Left yorkdale around 1 am yesterday, footlocker area Line was pretty deep in the pouring rain

Back
Top Bottom