Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

well when did your friend see this? 
the 79.99$ promo was supposed to end Wed as several store reps mentioned. (we discussed this sale on the previous page or two) 

if its still on, may be good for those who didn't get to cop them. 
He told me he saw it moments before I posted it so it's current.

He isn't a pretty little liar.

personally, i'm a fan of the AT 1..it's my favourite Nike model (i think i have maybe 15 or 16 CWs now?)

but...

- sold out quick down south

- labelled as a QS

- bright, flashy colours...well, at least the super bowl pair

that's pretty much sums it up

the pro bowls are really nice though...the quality of leather used is really nice, i wish Nike did that more often.
How much are the pro bowls retail here in CAD? and also did these run true to size?

completely forgot to mention for the kobeheads, HoH finally got the kobe8 yoth. think they're the first (possibly only) t.o. store to get them. might be gone by now. they got them on wednesday. price bump though, $200 retail
mean.gif
the damn sulfurs last year were $180 for crying out loud

completely forgot to mention for the kobeheads, HoH finally got the kobe8 yoth. think they're the first (possibly only) t.o. store to get them. might be gone by now. they got them on wednesday. price bump though, $200 retail :smh: the damn sulfurs last year were $180 for crying out loud
US retail got bumped up from 140 to 160 on YOTH

I dunno if anyone posted but I just got back from Vaughan mills...nike has grey tech pants and grey crew in XL though for the big boys...there's also the aw77 cuff sweatpants in black in XL ......

RU Villa is releasing some navy timbs, that i'd love to cop but they dont ship to Canada. Anyone have any experience getting around this? or am I simply out of luck

RU Villa is releasing some navy timbs, that i'd love to cop but they dont ship to Canada. Anyone have any experience getting around this? or am I simply out of luck
There are 2 of their stores in Buffalo. Providing they are getting the Timbs at those stores the easiest thing would be to drive down and pick them up. There are forwarding companies that you could use but when I checked into it awhile ago it was way expensive.

Thanks. Was champs the only retailer here to carry the pro bowls? Not having any luck finding my size only small sizes left 
as far as i know, only champs got them

maybe you can stock locate at one of the stores? i believe you can have them shipped to a store for pickup

went to my local FTL today and they told me toro 6 is HOH exclusive.. and infrared is GR release
This is True! HOH onl;y right now! might end up coming to Independents or other stores but as of today its just one HOH Tor/Van and its not alot of pairs!

completely forgot to mention for the kobeheads, HoH finally got the kobe8 yoth. think they're the first (possibly only) t.o. store to get them. might be gone by now. they got them on wednesday. price bump though, $200 retail
mean.gif
the damn sulfurs last year were $180 for crying out loud
ALL NIKE/JORDAN Prices will be going up this year! If your wondering how high or what the prices are going to be like its goin back to 2005ish!

Thanks. Was champs the only retailer here to carry the pro bowls? Not having any luck finding my size only small sizes left 
It may show up late to other stores! Exclu just got it in MTL so it might end up in a independent in Toronto late! what size you looking for?

This is True! HOH onl;y right now! might end up coming to Independents or other stores but as of today its just one HOH Tor/Van and its not alot of pairs!

ALL NIKE/JORDAN Prices will be going up this year! If your wondering how high or what the prices are going to be like its goin back to 2005ish!
Yeah I know.. I hope it's not like bred 1 lol. I really want the toro! 

Yeah I know.. I hope it's not like bred 1 lol. I really want the toro! 
Its going to be worst! As of right now only one store in the city getting and are known for the WORST ran line up ever?
mean.gif
Even if they get 60 pairs line up will be like 100 deep easy! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!
mad.gif

Damn, now that they're limited, those on the fence will want them. I'm glad that it's these instead of the infrared that are limited.

Also if your looking for a 13 in the PB/SB Air Trainer 1 Champs Sports biggest was a size 12 in Canada! I have also asked for them to Stock Locate Biggest was a 12.

Also went by HOH Today! I cant believe how much stuff is still sitting? Thought I would give a Update since that what this Forums was for?

Last edited:

Its going to be worst! As of right now only one store in the city getting and are known for the WORST ran line up ever?
mean.gif
Even if they get 60 pairs line up will be like 100 deep easy! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!
mad.gif
might just pay 275 for those preorders ... SMH this hype ! 

Ohhh terracotta warriors!? I've been looking for those as well as the king's pride. Those are my favourite colorways in the lebron xi. Plus maybe some of those air forces can gwan as well.

Didn't know there was gonna be a hype for the toro 6's. they're alright imo.

Kinda happy and sad about the infrared 6's. I got the pack back in 2010 but in a half size bigger as it was the last available. Still haven't worn them. Happy that I'll be able to finally get my size and sell off the other one. Sad, that now everybody else will be rocking these.

You would only be paying 40bucks more! 40bucks not to line up is alright! If you make make Min wage its like waiting 4hours @Min wage! 
yeah ! probably will lmfao. it's cost me 306CAD to get shipped here. hopefully no duty.. I guess it's worth it! ahhahahah I'm more interested in tifs than toro in price wise hahahha :D

Back
Top Bottom