Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just dropped by Champs on Yonge. They have a restock of Nike Tech pants in both black and grey. Not sure on exact sizes but I saw some S, L and XLs.

Check your local Winners. Just scooped up some various Elite socks. They had regular, hyper elite, watermelon lebron elite socks and low cut kobe elite socks. Price range is $5-8 except for hyperelite which was $10. I went to the one on bloor

Went to LS to scoop Duck Camo 90s and they're sold out already....Went early this morning (at opening) and asked dude if they were getting and he told me with the straightest face theat they weren't sure if they were getting....I don't get outta my bed to cop if I didnt't already know they had in stock (from reliable sources)...LS on some HOH fukkery....Decide to give em a chance and this is the BS they do #SGFU

Sorry if I sound salty....But I had to vent lol

Lol I heard in the states the Nike Outlets were getting Gramma 11s restocked and the line up for them was crazy long. 
Check your local Winners. Just scooped up some various Elite socks. They had regular, hyper elite, watermelon lebron elite socks and low cut kobe elite socks. Price range is $5-8 except for hyperelite which was $10. I went to the one on bloor
damnn which winners is this? wonder if the ones is Mississauga got some socks

Lol I heard in the states the Nike Outlets were getting Gramma 11s restocked and the line up for them was crazy long. 

damnn which winners is this? wonder if the ones is Mississauga got some socks
Winners on Yonge/College gets some stuff every once in a while. Was randomly at a Winners in Kitchener and found some pairs of black/gamma blue elite shorts, matching high-cut socks, and some pairs of Jordan Superfly 2s (Cavs c/w).

Went to LS to scoop Duck Camo 90s and they're sold out already....Went early this morning (at opening) and asked dude if they were getting and he told me with the straightest face theat they weren't sure if they were getting....I don't get outta my bed to cop if I didnt't already know they had in stock (from reliable sources)...LS on some HOH fukkery....Decide to give em a chance and this is the BS they do #SGFU

That's why you won't see me spending any money there. Campana is a joke.

I know people who called literally 10-minutes away and were told over the phone sizes were available. They get there, sold out.

Last edited:

It's all good bro. I'm mad too!

That's why you won't see me spending any money there. Age Campana is a joke.

I know people who called literally 10-minutes away and were told over the phone sizes were available. They get there, sold out.

22 minutes later and they tell me they sold out? Wtf. How is that even possible? That's 22 minutes after their IG post I was in store. Maybe I wasn't fast enough but wow.

HOH received black tech pants today, I believe they're the 2.0's. They had sizes on floor and the back.

I checked my local winners and found these fake new love 1's with warped soles

That's why you won't see me spending any money there. Campana is a joke.

Don't make me get started with the Bred 1 raffle lol

Genuinely was pissed with that AM90 release. I know there is no way they sold the pairs they confirmed (over the phone) to have in 10 minutes. :smh:

ES Update: Pretty much nothing

They got the

XX8 SE Greys FSR

Melo M10 YOTH FSR 

Lebron Cutting Jade FSR 

Hyperrev (bunch of colours) 

Didnt really see or check for tech pants that everyone seems to be after. Spoke to an employee said they ain't getting nothing tomorrow cept KD Neutrals 

When I called TO store about Tiger Camos (like 5 minutes after the announcement) - they said they only had about 6 pairs total and they already sold a few as soon as it was announced, because some guys were in store when the post went up.  At first, I thought it might be 'tipped off' friends, but my buddy is telling me a bunch of people just hang out around the Vancouver store and wait for something to be announced online.  Considering the thirst and limited stock (seems they got fewer Duck Camos than the Tigers), it's not completely crazy they sell out so quickly.

For comparison, for Duck Camos today, my buddy got to Vancouver LS 40 minutes after the announcement and he was 11th in line at W 4th and heard 20 people were in line already at Gastown.  For Van, they announced at 11, but the drop started at 12 PST.

Seriously, does no one work anymore?

Last edited:
That's why you won't see me spending any money there. Age Campana is a joke.

I know people who called literally 10-minutes away and were told over the phone sizes were available. They ge
When I called TO store about Tiger Camos (like 5 minutes after the announcement) - they said they only had about 6 pairs total and they already sold a few as soon as it was announced, because some guys were in store when the post went up.  At first, I thought it might be 'tipped off' friends, but my buddy is telling me a bunch of people just hang out around the Vancouver store and wait for something to be announced online.  Considering the thirst and limited stock (seems they got fewer Duck Camos than the Tigers), it's not completely crazy they sell out so quickly.

For comparison, for Duck Camos today, my buddy got to Vancouver LS 40 minutes after the announcement and he was 11th in line at W 4th and heard 20 people were in line already at Gastown.  For Van, they announced at 11, but the drop started at 12 PST.

Seriously, does no one work anymore?

I know for a fact that they sold pairs yesterday before their "surprise" which is why I went right at opening....It's cool, Capsule is prolly the only legit sneaker spot left in the city....

Last edited:
Please to, I'd like to hear

Basically it was an in-store raffle where you go to the store and fill out a ballot on their iPad behind the counter. After submitting the ballot I received an email confirmation stating that I just entered their 12 days of Christmas draw. So I walked back in and they said that was just an error on their form but I was assured that I had been entered in. I didn't win but I questioned the validity of the raffle. I know for a fact that Campana hooked up one of my buddy's barbers with a size 10. Just saying.

ES Update: Pretty much nothing

They got the

XX8 SE Greys FSR

Melo M10 YOTH FSR 

Lebron Cutting Jade FSR 

Hyperrev (bunch of colours) 

Didnt really see or check for tech pants that everyone seems to be after. Spoke to an employee said they ain't getting nothing tomorrow cept KD Neutrals 
Lebron X Cutting Jades?  Odd timing for those.  What was the price?  Looking for a pair of LeBron X Cutting Jades in sz 14 if anyone can pick me up a pair.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that they sold pairs yesterday before their "surprise" which is why I went right at opening....It's cool, Capsule is prolly the only legit sneaker spot left in the city....
Hmm - that's pretty dirty if they were selling shoes before the announcement.  But to be fair, it's kinda weird to hate on them because you heard they were selling stuff before the post goes up and wanted them to sell to you again before the post.

Most of my experience with Livestock is from Vancouver - and all the Vancouver dudes are straight-up.  I had to Google who 'Campana' was - haha.

Back
Top Bottom