Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

just to clarify the Eastbay taxing situation... ON rate is at 34%.

so most retroes will be 160 + 54 + 15(shipping) = 229USD approx

nothing more is charged and they usually ship the upcoming wednesday (if RD is on saturday) but sometimes longer
Have you shipped before?

Also - what is the time for web orders?

Last edited:
Everything on Eastbay's restock will be size 15+ except for Powder blue 3s and Infrared 6s.

Those 2 will have gs restocks.

If anyone is interested, Champs in Dufferin Mall still carries the OG Roshe in the Iguana colorway. I'm not sure of the price but every time I go in there, they are still on the shelf. Thought some people would be stoked on that. 

If anyone is interested, Champs in Dufferin Mall still carries the OG Roshe in the Iguana colorway. I'm not sure of the price but every time I go in there, they are still on the shelf. Thought some people would be stoked on that. 
Yorkdale Champs still has them as well

Heads up to those that may be interested. Atomic red and black mid roshes are 59.99$ at Marshall's warden and Eglinton. Pretty much a FSR when I was there earlier today.

Gotta risk getting hit with the customs charge though!

You will def pay customs fees from Soleheaven. I ordered AVM Lebrons from there for 160 shipped Canadian and had to pay close to 40 bucks in duties. :smh: I would say take the price in CAD including shipping and add on 25 percent % for duties. Everyone who has ordered from them in the States has avoided duties.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is what this thread is about but I saw Nike Air Max 1 Fuse at Heartland Marshalls for $99

I didn't take a loot at the sizing what else was available, but since I am 11 and they didn't have it I tried 10.5 and 11.5 so they had that size for sure.

Those who missed these, saw the Multicolor flyknit trainers at Vmills again. $109 with 30% off. Varied sizes, they're not displayed, have to ask the employees to get them from the back. call before you go

Those who missed these, saw the Multicolor flyknit trainers at Vmills again. $109 with 30% off. Varied sizes, they're not displayed, have to ask the employees to get them from the back. call before you go
Are the Lunar Flyknit 1s 30% off as well? If so I'm going to finally jump on those Obsidian Blue Lunars today, did you notice the stock/sizes?

Are the Lunar Flyknit 1s 30% off as well? If so I'm going to finally jump on those Obsidian Blue Lunars today, did you notice the stock/sizes?

Yea they are, also $109 with 30% off, I didn't check all the sizes, but I asked for a 9 and they had none in both the trainers and the obsidian blue lunars. Again they had to check from the back. Good luck guys

Just called, as of 1:45 Thursday only 9.5 and bigger

I think I just got cheesed by a VM employee, apparently they don't have any Flyknits except for the Free's. If anyone's heading there today and wouldn't mind looking out for a 10 in the Obsidian Blue, give me a shout.

Repped! Thank you so much! Called them up and got the last 9.5.

my friend was just told that the mc flyknit trainers aren't additional 30% off when he tried to checkout (explanation was that they have too much stock for it to be consiered 'clearance')

Last edited:
Called Kitchener and apparently the Roshe's aren;t on sale for the additional 30% off either, is that the case in VM as well?

Anyone have any news on what the numbers will be like on the Easter Kobes and what stores will be receiving them in Canada? I already grabbed the KD's for below US retail, but I really want to cop the Kobes as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom