Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

SVP Steeles has Snakeskin lows, don't know the sizes, but 9 was on display. They also have Knicks OG 1, $140. Again, don't know sizes, but 10 on display.

Just got back from Halton nike
No more flyknits
Nothing really good only a few
Lanely 1s on the back 30% off
Think they were 109

Anyone recommend using ReShip.com for placing american orders?
I recommend them, but not for NDC.  I ordered yeezy foams from there today, received a phone call an hour later saying that they will honor the order since it is a launch product and will ship it, but in the future I would have to get a non-reshipping address.  I asked why and he says how they don't ship to any reshipping companies.  So I dodged a bullet there this time, but from here on out I can't use a reshipping company's service for NDC.

For anyone that's interested in the Easter Pack, Sportchek.ca has the Lebrons and the KDs. I think thy messed up because they've got a Buy one get the second one 50% off, but usually that doesn't apply to newer shoes. For whatever reason, you can add the KDs for 50% off. Plus you can get 10% off you entire order of you sign up for their newsletter. With that and free shipping, the total ends up being $297.44 for 2 pairs of shoes. Not bad IMO...

@ES this pm:

AJ11 green snakes low sz <8 & 13+ only $124

AJ2 infrared FSR $124

LB11 elite FSR $220

LB11 low easter FSR $150
KD6 elite FSR $172
KD6 green camo FSR $112

Anyone recommend using ReShip.com for placing american orders?

Highly, I wrote a few paragraphs on them a few months back in this thread.

I recommend them, but not for NDC.  I ordered yeezy foams from there today, received a phone call an hour later saying that they will honor the order since it is a launch product and will ship it, but in the future I would have to get a non-reshipping address.  I asked why and he says how they don't ship to any reshipping companies.  So I dodged a bullet there this time, but from here on out I can't use a reshipping company's service for NDC.

Interesting. Did not know this, haven't placed an NDC order with them. Good to know.

Hey at Erin mills footlocker
They have 1 Jordan 5lab3 sz 10.5 still available

Last edited:
Hey guys Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale has the air max day air max 1s if youre still looking. Talked to the dude and he said they got 1 size of each, got a size 9 myself. They should still be there saturday
thx for the heads up. too bad you took my size! lol

anybody have an air max day in size 9 that they are willing to trade for 8.5 straight up? (pm me, if so)

did bloor store get these by any chance? 

Last edited:

anybody have an air max day in size 9 that they are willing to trade for 8.5 straight up?

So upset, someone has the 9.5 on hold which was the size i wanted to pick up... That being said, i believe i saw you pick up both the 8's and 8.5's this morning in those heat air max ones :tongue:

So upset, someone has the 9.5 on hold which was the size i wanted to pick up... That being said, i believe i saw you pick up both the 8's and 8.5's this morning in those heat air max ones :tongue:

Do you know if they have a size 10 left?

So upset, someone has the 9.5 on hold which was the size i wanted to pick up... That being said, i believe i saw you pick up both the 8's and 8.5's this morning in those heat air max ones
tongue.gif
actually, i got my one pair (8.5) from es on 3.26. :smile:

Last edited:

anybody have an air max day in size 9 that they are willing to trade for 8.5 straight up? (pm me, if so)

Not sure if bloor holt would have them. Last time i was in bloor holt was a couple months at least, but they didnt seem to be renovating like the yorkdale holt with that cool sneaker section

Interesting. Did not know this, haven't placed an NDC order with them. Good to know.
Yeah I ordered Kobe 9 Lows and had no problem with it.  The rep noticed it on my account and said they only noticed it now.  I can't speak for any other reshipping companies out there, but I now NDC has caught on to reship.com and will cancel my order if they see me use them again.

@ES this pm:

AJ11 green snakes low sz <8 & 13+ only $124

AJ2 infrared FSR $124

LB11 elite FSR $220

LB11 low easter FSR $150
KD6 elite FSR $172
KD6 green camo FSR $112
just curious, since i haven't attended a SAT release since the store reopened last winter. i figure they are tightening up so that only 'legit' employees of invited companies get fair access to the new releases so i have some Q's (which i totally agree with!)...

1. how many pairs of the aj11 snakeskin were available for 'non employee' invites? did anybody lineup and miss out? if so, what time did u line up?

2. did they have the kobe 9 em low and they simply got sold out? 

thx in advance

feel free to PM me, if u don't want to post publicly :tongue:

just curious, since i haven't attended a SAT release since the store reopened last winter. i figure they are tightening up so that only 'legit' employees of invited companies get fair access to the new releases so i have some Q's (which i totally agree with!)...

1. how many pairs of the aj11 snakeskin were available for 'non employee' invites? did anybody lineup and miss out? if so, what time did u line up?

2. did they have the kobe 9 em low and they simply got sold out? 

thx in advance

feel free to PM me, if u don't want to post publicly :tongue:
I didn't go with the intention of attending a release lol

1. "non-employee" invite says "max 1 unit of launch product" and "max 4 units of same item. max $1500 in purchases". all the models i listed were on the shelves. they only move launch items to the shelves if they dont sell out. all the heads mustve been down at the ACC with the raptors lol

2. i didnt see any kobes. i didnt ask if they had any odd sizes in the back tho. chances are they sold out or are close to being sold out, so ask several staff members to make sure

Just went to sportchek eaton centre. They have size 9 kobe 9 elite perspective. U need to ask since they keep it at the back.

Back
Top Bottom