Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^^ sell me one :smile:
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

here's a pic of the black suede, gold logo hat, its pretty dope, but i dont know if im gonna wear it when its snowing, prolly eff up the suede. he's also wearing the purple/white one, but the lighting is off, it looks wayyy fresher in person. good looks gdft.

by the way, got alot of shoes for sale, leave me an email and i'll get back to you

8/10 tiffs 10.5; NDS purp mitas 11; 8/10 undft nler 9.5; VNDS uncocoa snakeskin af1 10.5; NDS stash af1 blue pack 9; VNDS toy2r adicolor 11; NDS snakeskin vintage shelltoes 10.5;

miguelfrancis87

went down to goodfoot today to pick up the purple fitted for the grapes and a black denim.. wore olys if anyone seen me..

just letting everybody know that there is adicolor Tier 4 ($69.99) & 5 ($74.99) shoes for from $74.99-$69.99 at the Vaughn Mills Adidas Outlet Store, Men's theres Y4- Mr. Happy's Stan's, G4- Kermit the frog Stan's, G5- Green Camo Superstars, BK5- Black & White Superstars, Women's P4- Miss Piggy's, R4- Betty Boop's, they just got in but only have a few of every size. picked up a pair of Y4, G4. Bk5, and P4, all for only $324 and change.

hey i was just wondering can anybody tell me if goodfoot still has some airgto t's in a XXL the ones that match the air max 95's with the neon yellow on it

thanks in advance,
John

I don't know why all of you guys asking about sizes and stock don't just call the store:

416 364-0734

Has a question about stock/size/colour ever been answered here?

They don't bite, unless you ask them to.

most of the goodfoot hats are gone unless you have a big head. there were some nice ones in the display case but was told that they were on hold

i went down there today and left disappointed...
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

i assuming big head = 5/8, 3/4.. they said smaller sizes were going fast on the weekend
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Quote:
could someone tell me how to send defective shoes back to nike and is the warranty 2 or 3yrs?

does Nike do warranty replacements on SB's? and if I send a pair back will they send me another pair of dunk sb's or will they just send me an ordinary pair of dunks that retails for around the same price? theres a whole on the heel on my avengers :\
ohwell.gif

Checked out Capsule..they had fall/winter jackets in. A bit pricy but nice.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

For sale:
DS White Cement iii's size 11
DS Purple/Red Artful Dodger Up the Ockey Hoodie (Large)

email me at [email protected] if interested

Back
Top Bottom