Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Interesting "Nike Reebok Blacktop"! For a major company I would think that social media would be a great marketing tool! Once again it's a Fail at Footlocker Canada.

Literally every one of us on this board could do a better job promoting FTL via social media than they do currently. It's almost embarrassing.

Is there anybody who has a lead on the Hero kobes in a sz 13? I'm on assignment for work in Bowling Green Ohio. I'd really, really appreciate even a chance at a pair. Please let me know. Also, if anyone finds anything they need available in Buffalo I'll be there for a few days next week, and would be happy to help someone out in return!

Z

5 min?

i had jordan 4 military in my queue for 30 min , waiting to check out  and then it stopped lol
i saw the tweet at 7:37pm and by that time it was swamped. urgh. that's what i get for helping my wife cook dinner :tongue:

never had luck on NDC.com anyway but at least these 'surprise' ones give technically everybody a 'fair' chance

I couldn't get ANYTHING in my cart, every pair I tried were already in someone's cart. I thought 11.5 was relatively easier then other sizes

For all the socks ppl, real sports apparel has nba socks on sale for 5 bucks. They still have blk quarter, white quarter and blk high.

Also have a big sale but most stuff is cleared out.

Blue jays stuff 50 off like Jerseys. Fitted are 15 but only big sizes left

I couldn't get ANYTHING in my cart, every pair I tried were already in someone's cart. I thought 11.5 was relatively easier then other sizes
Unfortunately not. I'm in the same boat as you with the sizing. Usually there's not many pairs of 11.5 and people who wear 11 or 12 will likely go after that if their own size isn't available. 

So one of my dudes posted some kicks for sale on Kijiji and some guy emailed him his prices was high and he got grapes for 120 and so on I find it funny cause my friend was asking for retail.
also if you in this group you might wanna ask others if retail is more then fair?

Last edited:
Anybody been to Kitchener after the F&F weekend?

Just wondering if I should stop by tomorrow... Was interested in those Flyknit Chlorine Racers...

i have some nike gift cards i havent used in over a year, been waiting to  use at outlets but chances are looking slim since i dont have a vehicle

anyone know if nike voids gift cards over a certain time line? i've heard of retailers charging money the longer you dont use them ... can any retail employees chime in?

Anybody been to Kitchener after the F&F weekend?

Just wondering if I should stop by tomorrow... Was interested in those Flyknit Chlorine Racers...
they are most likely still there, um the outlets are really empty lately. Went to kitchener on sunday and Halton today, the back walls were like empty. They will probably start filling it up by Thursday. If there is a sale that will be going on this weekend, it will probably start on Thursday. So you probably won't find great deals there tomorrow. Unless you are only going for the Racers. At kitchener they also have the Red lunars 2s for 139.99.

i have some nike gift cards i havent used in over a year, been waiting to  use at outlets but chances are looking slim since i dont have a vehicle

anyone know if nike voids gift cards over a certain time line? i've heard of retailers charging money the longer you dont use them ... can any retail employees chime in?

I know for a fact that Best Buy/FutureShop gift cards don't expire. I believe (not 100%) gift cards from The Bay do not expire

I believe gift cards no longer expire as it was part of legislation in 2007.

Gift cards also stopped charging fees to maintain your balance/account.

This only applies to gift cards bought after 10/2007.

I believe gift cards no longer expire as it was part of legislation in 2007.

Gift cards also stopped charging fees to maintain your balance/account.

This only applies to gift cards bought after 10/2007.
i thought so but i returned stuff from canadian tire recently and they told me i had to use GCs within a year.

thanks for the insight

Did anyone stop by dixie footlocker? I always seem to find some deals everytime I go but its like a 50 mins drive for me.

i thought so but i returned stuff from canadian tire recently and they told me i had to use GCs within a year.

thanks for the insight
Just call the Number on the back. But I don't think they expire anymore. They might charge a Dollar a year type thing off the card?

I think it's illegal to make gift cards have an expiration date. Gift certificates and vouchers are a different story iirc

Highly doubt they are even making it to Canada
and if they do HoH won't let anyone know until a random Wednesday release after the staff, their family, friends, and friends of friends all already have pairs on hold or bought.......

Back
Top Bottom