Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

but those can be had for about $50 USA through online retailers or ebay even

I haven't seen them for $50. If you have, please PM me the link.
I've seen them online for $60-70USD but factor in the horrible current FX rate along with shipping (usually around $20-$30 for shoes) and the possibly of getting hit with customs, I would assume it would work out to roughly the same. I'm not going to go out of my way to get them but if I can score a pair for cheap and they are local, why not.

back to the original question, which outlet was this at? I am assuming VM and/or Niagara?

I haven't seen them for $50. If you have, please PM me the link.
I've seen them online for $60-70USD but factor in the horrible current FX rate along with shipping (usually around $20-$30 for shoes) and the possibly of getting hit with customs, I would assume it would work out to roughly the same. I'm not going to go out of my way to get them but if I can score a pair for cheap and they are local, why not.

back to the original question, which outlet was this at? I am assuming VM and/or Niagara?

The post said Niagara

Just a heads up: every outlet in Canada should be doing phone orders. I contacted a rep at Nike Canada and they told me every outlet is supposed to have the same policy and must be willing to ship products if necessary. I know there are a few members who post in this thread regularly that are located in different provinces, so I thought I would pass that along.

Last edited:
Just a heads up...i dont think all footlockers are doing the raffle. I just called the STC footlocker and they said there doing fsfs on all releases...im guessing its only the bigger locations..anyone else can confirm this?

which outlet location is this? would like to scoop up a pair of Night track AM1s.
Vaughan Mills, I only saw the red pair, I can't recall the price, but I purchased my pair from Niagara during opening weekend for $69.97 - 20%, so it should be around $69.97 if there aren't any other promos

Just a heads up...i dont think all footlockers are doing the raffle. I just called the STC footlocker and they said there doing fsfs on all releases...im guessing its only the bigger locations..anyone else can confirm this?

I believe ur correct... Jus the HOHs, Square One and Yonge Street, for the Saturday releases.

Last edited:

In addition to that, AM1 tape white/red, Night Track hyperfuse AM1, and Obsidian Innevas which were $174.99, still kinda steep but I bought a pair anyways, just hoping it will go down a little bit more...

Also, Niagara on the Lake outlet had AM97 silver bullets for $79.97 and sz. 7 and sz.14 King's Pride Lebron XI

So, my friend was at HOH on Yonge tonight. As he was entering his name into a raffle there was ONE guy next to him who pulled out the address book in his iPhone and started entering every name and address from it (HOH asks for name, number, and addy of everyone that enters). What a joke. :smh:

What a joke.. HOH SMH

@diplomattdot did the HOH staffer just watch him do it?

Last edited:
So, my friend was at HOH on Yonge tonight. As he was entering his name into a raffle there was ONE guy next to him who pulled out the address book in his iPhone and started entering every name and address from it (HOH asks for name, number, and addy of everyone that enters). What a joke. :smh:

Lmao! I not surprised at all! In fact I'm shocked it took this long for someone to see/post something like this!

I believe ur correct... Jus the HOHs, Square One and Yonge Street, for the Saturday releases.
Eaton Centre as well

I was at HOH to sign up for the raffle at like 4:30 to 5, at that point they just gave us the paper to sign up and just walked away, if that guy who wrote down every address in his iphone did it at 5, probably would've gotten away with it, they just ask what ID they use and he could've easily made it up

^ Apparently he did a page or two :lol:, and yeah it was around that time. My friend went by after work.

Last edited:
^ Apparently he did a page or two
laugh.gif
, and yeah it was around that time. My friend went by after work.
It must've been after me cause if an employee did cross it off, I didn't see the crossed off pages

Does anyone know if the sample tables are still out at the Nike outlets? looking for some soccer cleats for my uncle. 

so names on the sheet but no ticket?

process was a little different at other locations but still needed id and a ticket # was recorded

Also, Champs/FL 50% employee sale started on Tuesday, ends Thursday. I don't know what the exclusions are.

Does anyone know if the sample tables are still out at the Nike outlets? looking for some soccer cleats for my uncle. 

Not at halton hills, and a very tiny amount left at vm. About 15 pairs of shoes (men, women, kids combined) on the table, and maybe 3 or so pairs of cleats.

does the Nike Employee Store get new releases on release day? How does that work. (particularly this saturdays release)

Last edited:
Pm

I just got a hookup for another ES pass for June 18-21st for Nike and Adidas June 13 to 23rd

Nike ES everyone pretty much knows exactly where it is, but Adidas is in Woodbridge on HWY 27
please send me a PM with your email address guys

just paying it forward again.

-G

[/quote]

The post said Niagara

Vaughan Mills, I only saw the red pair, I can't recall the price, but I purchased my pair from Niagara during opening weekend for $69.97 - 20%, so it should be around $69.97 if there aren't any other promos

Thx for the info. looks like they are at both locations.

Just a heads up: every outlet in Canada should be doing phone orders. I contacted a rep at Nike Canada and they told me every outlet is supposed to have the same policy and must be willing to ship products if necessary. I know there are a few members who post in this thread regularly that are located in different provinces, so I thought I would pass that along.

Just to clarify, I know all NIke outlets were able to do phone orders but the issue was store transfers. I never had issues with store transfers until recently where they would accept my phone order but wouldn't ship/transfer the goods to another nike location saying that it was a new policy. This was about a month or two ago. Hopefully, they resolved that issue and are able to transfer goods from location to location. With different stock at each location, I know it's difficult for heads to make the drive out depending on where you live. Would actually be dope if Nike did ship from province to province considering the different stock from outlet to outlet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom