Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did anyone go to the Toronto Sneaker Convention on Gerrard this weekend?  I was wondering if it was any better in terms of number of vendors/selection/pricing than some of the recent events have been. 

I went down on Saturday in the early afternoon. It was on the smaller side but by no means a waste of time. I would say there were about 15-20 tables. Prices were high, pretty much what you would expect. I grabbed a pair of toro 6's and a pair of concord lows for my wife.

I went down on Saturday in the early afternoon. It was on the smaller side but by no means a waste of time. I would say there were about 15-20 tables. Prices were high, pretty much what you would expect. I grabbed a pair of toro 6's and a pair of concord lows for my wife.
 Repped for the info. Was it primarily Jordans and Nike Basketball signatures or were there other brands/models represented as well?  Was also wondering if any sponsoring retailers actually had a table and were selling.

Repped for the info. Was it primarily Jordans and Nike Basketball signatures or were there other brands/models represented as well?  Was also wondering if any sponsoring retailers actually had a table and were selling.
primarily jordans and basketball, one table had 3 li-nings, couple of NB's, couple pairs of adidas but nothing crazy, some deals, some vendors are willing to negotiate but buyers need to be less timid and know what they're wiling to pay instead of just askign for prices and walking away. 

we joked about retailers setting up a table but dont think they did as a shop, maybe just selling personal collection.

august 9th at the rox, who's going? see you there 

primarily jordans and basketball, one table had 3 li-nings, couple of NB's, couple pairs of adidas but nothing crazy, some deals, some vendors are willing to negotiate but buyers need to be less timid and know what they're wiling to pay instead of just askign for prices and walking away. 

we joked about retailers setting up a table but dont think they did as a shop, maybe just selling personal collection.

august 9th at the rox, who's going? see you there 
 Repped and thanks. This was pretty much how I thought it would turn out based on past events.

Anyone have any idea of where i can grab a GS air force 1 white low in size 4.5Y? Been looking all over, no luck! ): 

^ Try a Kids Foot Locker, Today's Sportswear or maybe even one of the outlets? Think a coworker of mine got her 3.5Y recently at an outlet.

Did anyone go to the Toronto Sneaker Convention on Gerrard this weekend?  I was wondering if it was any better in terms of number of vendors/selection/pricing than some of the recent events have been. 

I went by on Sunday. From the sounds of it Sunday must have been smaller then Saturday. Cause I didn't see that many tables! Saw the usual people selling stuff! Did not see anyone from Capsule, Solestop, Adrift I think they just posted the flyer and that was it! Really didn't see much that was interesting! Saw most tables with the same stuff! I Paid and did a lap was in and out in 10-15 mins.

Last edited:
What were prices like at the Toronto convention? Curious cause I'm going to the Aug 9 event

The prices were pretty much what you would expect reseller's wise but the were some good deals at one of the tables. But like sixfootnathan said if you negotiated you could get some fairly good deals. I personally did'nt buy anything but was good to check out and see what some people are charging for certain kicks.

I have a pair of the Nike Tech Pants in grey sz Large that i am going to return today or tomorrow. If anyone wants them for @ cost PM me and  we can meet up.

Just got another SVP / OPM sales event email.... Has anyone been out up to Newmarket to check out this "sale"? Anything good?

Work has me stuck in Mississauga, no time so far to get up there...

TIA

Back
Top Bottom