Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did the sport blue 3's sell out?
Also, did those red suede 14's come to Canada? Didn't see any pairs on kijiji lol

Aj14 Ferrari only released in state of Illinois today.
USA wide release on sept 9. No sure if Canada will be included in sept...

recall someone saying fl/champs employee discount starts tomorrow.. anyone know the exclusions ?

Last edited:
Been out of town for the past week. Did the Kobe 9 Beethoven's drop here? Any chance they're still sitting on shelves anywhere?

anybody interested in Nike Hyperdunk 2014 in mango colorway sz 9 deadstock? receipt from sportchek. retails for 185$, selling for 130$. 

meet near fairview mall (GTA).

if so, PM me!

Hoh on Yonge has a bunch of tech fleece zip hoodies. And three pairs of the black 1.0 tech fleece pants. Two small, one large.

And jus called Sq 1 HOH and they have a few pants left unknown sizes.

Last edited:
recall someone saying fl/champs employee discount starts tomorrow.. anyone know the exclusions ?

These are the Champs Excusions! I didn't get a chance to take a pic of Footlockers excusions! But most was the same!

sorry to be redundant but any tech fleece pants confirmed in the GTA? preferably in the east end?

Prices on the tech fleece pants are jacked too.. $114.99. Bought mine at Nike at $90... And I thought that was robbery...

How does the friends and family thing work at Champs and Footlocker?? Do u need a pass like the ES store?

Prices on the tech fleece pants are jacked too.. $114.99. Bought mine at Nike at $90... And I thought that was robbery...

How does the friends and family thing work at Champs and Footlocker?? Do u need a pass like the ES store?

which nike? DT or ES?

Sorry. Yes it was Eaton Centre... But that was a month ago that I bought them. I jus returned a pair yesterday (too big) and the employee put them aside so he could buy em.

Not friends and Family it's employee shopping day! So you have to be or know a employee to get a link!

In case anyone's interested, I saw a pair of 9.5 bred 1's on the consignment wall at ateaze Pickering for $375. Probably would've copped if it were a 10 or 10.5. They also have chicago ajko's in a 10 and 13. And sport blue 3s in 8.5.

They do cosignment now? :lol:

How much were they asking for the Chicago's? I have a size 12 I'm about to sell and a size 12 2013 Bred 1.

Last edited:
They do cosignment now? :lol:

How much were they asking for the Chicago's? I have a size 12 I'm about to sell and a size 12 2013 Bred 1.

I guess they do consignments. I remember their STC location had Carmine 6s on shelf for $300. The KO was $180 and just sitting in one of their shelves.

Back
Top Bottom