Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The Bay is doing an additional 25% off today with code VIP10.

They had a variety of Red Wing boots as well, but a majority of them are gone now.
All the Clearance Red Wing boots are gone now... and two of my 3 orders have been cancelled over the past three days. Sill have my fingers crossed for the Copper Moc Toe to come through, prices were amazing!

Great code thanks.

The Bay is doing an additional 25% off today with code VIP10.

Adidas Rocket Boost go for 90 - 25%.

Size 10.5 ATC II in the blue and pink colour way for 78 - 25% off.

Some random New Balance 996s.

Full size run in Stan Smiths.

They had a variety of Red Wing boots as well, but a majority of them are gone now.
The code is still valid as of today, just checked on the bay.

I see the black 6's are going to be available for purchase on footlocker.ca , how difficult would it be to cop on here or I would have Better chances camping infront a store ?

Trade him some legit replica heat then. Red Octobers would be fair lol
Oh I wouldn't want them even if they were real, I just wanted to bust his balls but he got defensive real quick and started throwing a tantrum...some poor soul will believe him and buy them or trade for something decent which would be a Shame.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen some LunarTerra Arktos hanging around at winners/marshalls or the outlets? My brother now wants them after I saw all of the colourways at winners and the outlets in the 1st quarter of the year. Don't know if they are still hanging around since it's getting closer to winter.

Has anyone seen some LunarTerra Arktos hanging around at winners/marshalls or the outlets? My brother now wants them after I saw all of the colourways at winners and the outlets in the 1st quarter of the year. Don't know if they are still hanging around since it's getting closer to winter.
What size? 

I did see a pair in vmills earlier this week. but it was the camo one

dont rmb size

Last edited:

I see the black 6's are going to be available for purchase on footlocker.ca , how difficult would it be to cop on here or I would have Better chances camping infront a store ?
There shouldn't be a need to "camp" in front of any store for these from what I've been hearing (Very Credible Source). These are a MAJOR GR so you should be able to walk into almost ANY FTL/CHAMPs and get you a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom