Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

All the Footlockers and Champs downtown followed the same procedure. I had to wait until like 9am because the line at HOH was so long and slow..I was also surprised at how many clueless people there were too. At least 20 people at HOH got to the cashier not realizing they needed a ticket to purchase the shoe.
I mean I understand that the traffic will take away some associates from selling other products, but if you slowly brought people in beginning at 7... even one or two people manning the cash it would have sped things up considerably.

I mean I understand that the traffic will take away some associates from selling other products, but if you slowly brought people in beginning at 7... even one or two people manning the cash it would have sped things up considerably.
I Agree. 

All the Footlockers and Champs downtown followed the same procedure. I had to wait until like 9am because the line at HOH was so long and slow..I was also surprised at how many clueless people there were too. At least 20 people at HOH got to the cashier not realizing they needed a ticket to purchase the shoe.
STC cashier and guy who got my shoes didnt even look at my ticket. Anyone could have just walk in at 8am without lining up

I got to TEC at 6:30 waited 5 minutes and I got my ticket for a sz 10. After the line was done around 9:15am the people who didn't claim their pairs who was holding tickets was sold to others who didn't have a ticket. Everyone was told to come back at 8am too.

stc was heading tickets out til 6:30am. I managed to arrive at 6:20 and get 149/150 for size 10

Apologies, I was going off what my friend said. He's usually 100% on with info about releases across the city. Either there was confusion or he got dummy info from somewhere.

ES has no kid sizes. Majority of the people are resellers, SMH.

Last edited:
Apologies, I was going off what my friend said. He's usually 100% on with info about releases across the city. Either there was confusion or he got dummy info from somewhere.

ES has no kid sizes. Majority of the people are resellers, SMH.
Any stock of 10.5s? 

Scored a Size 11 on FTL Canada 
smokin.gif

^^^ people in line were on the phone starting a bidding war saying "if you can do $350 ill sell to you because I have an offer for $335" lol. @dilplomat tdot - did you get your pair?

^^^ people in line were on the phone starting a bidding war saying "if you can do $350 ill sell to you because I have an offer for $335" lol. @dilplomat tdot - did you get your pair?

Yeap. Place was full of resellers, clearly talking and publicizing it.

Going to pickup this 9.5 for a friend, again if anyone has an 8.5 or 9 they want to trade hit me up. Would like to get it done downtown today.

Last edited:
Got a size 11 off NDC, wasn't trying to wait all night in a line. Still looking for a second pair though.

Back
Top Bottom