Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Vm has some super shady employees after the move
They had the bhm destroyers for months and just kept them at the back until the system allow they do a mark down, put out on the floor for a short time with no sale signs on
Employee hold them back at the back all by himself over night and come buy them before shift
I know enployees are entitle to buy stuff but not to hold item on shift let alone do a over night hold
Other employees just lie abt the fact they knew one of them was the on hold person
Very shady
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 I picked a BHM Destroyer up at the Niagara on the Lake outlet, they had almost a fsr on the rack (although they didn't mark them down to the correct price) at least it's on the rack for customers to purchase and not hidden in the stock room waiting for a price drop.

I don't know if it's the days I go there not corresponding with their shifts or not, but I have seen very few of the employees from the old store after the move. I've only noticed the old employees mostly working at checkout (and they know what they're doing with regards to price adjustments and store survey/grand opening coupons) and the new shady employees that are of no help are working the floors.

I always give/leave bad comments about that section of the store when I do the store surveys, hope it's passed on to management or someone that can do something about it 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh:  I picked a BHM Destroyer up at the Niagara on the Lake outlet, they had almost a fsr on the rack (although they didn't mark them down to the correct price) at least it's on the rack for customers to purchase and not hidden in the stock room waiting for a price drop.

I don't know if it's the days I go there not corresponding with their shifts or not, but I have seen very few of the employees from the old store after the move. I've only noticed the old employees mostly working at checkout (and they know what they're doing with regards to price adjustments and store survey/grand opening coupons) and the new shady employees that are of no help are working the floors.
I always give/leave bad comments about that section of the store when I do the store surveys, hope it's passed on to management or someone that can do something about it :rolleyes  
when did you go to the outlet on the lake for the destroyer?

Yes, is there any destroyer left, looking to get one if possible, called VM, they said they don't have it.

Lol, I almost don't even want to ask, but does anybody know the CAD retail on the Pantone pack or if we're even getting it?

Lol, I almost don't even want to ask, but does anybody know the CAD retail on the Pantone pack or if we're even getting it?

They're on the Release Calendar section of Footlocker Canada's website (set for the 23rd).

As for the price, I usually add $40-$60 on top of US retail prices which is on the conservative side, but given that these are Jordans (not to mention XI's) who knows what they'll actually go for. My guess is at least 600 CAD.

Last edited:
They're on the Release Calendar section of Footlocker Canada's website (set for the 23rd).

As for the price, I usually add $40-$60 on top of US retail prices which is on the conservative side, but given that these are Jordans (not to mention XI's) who knows what they'll actually go for. My guess is at least 600 CAD.

Thanks, in terms of pricing I was thinking the same as well can't see the pack going for less then 600 with The normal retail for both the 11 and 29 being quite up there.

Thanks, in terms of pricing I was thinking the same as well can't see the pack going for less then 600 with The normal retail for both the 11 and 29 being quite up there.

Pricing is usually 35-40% higher than US retail. With all the "PRM" and "QS" tags so many sneakers are released under now, it's getting closer to 45-48% US mark-up.

Not a good time to collect Jordans. Thankfully the Columbia and Pantones do nothing for me, and was never a fan of the 7 so next year will be easy on my wallet.

I didn't think it would be this hard to trade a pair of Infrareds from 9.5 just down to 8.5/9 :smh:. If someone's looking, I'll probably have to sell this which sucks since I was trying to help a great friend out.

anyone know the retail price for kd 7 xmas here? Typically kds are 190 but in the usa, I heard the xmas gets a bumped price.

Also no lebron 12 xmas on the release calendar, not surprising since they're hideous

Kinda not sneaker related, but i've been looking into retro raptors jerseys on aliexpress, and I'm just curious about the quality and the fit of their jerseys since they're so cheap. Has anyone ever ordered jerseys from aliexpress and what's your review on the jerseys? 

Pricing is usually 35-40% higher than US retail. With all the "PRM" and "QS" tags so many sneakers are released under now, it's getting closer to 45-48% US mark-up.

Not a good time to collect Jordans. Thankfully the Columbia and Pantones do nothing for me, and was never a fan of the 7 so next year will be easy on my wallet.
I hear ya, I could care less about the Columbia xi's myself but i'm trying to see if I can help someone out with the Pantone pack (personally not my thing) Outside of the oreo iv's and maybe the bordeaux and chicago 1's (provided they get the OG treatment) I'm done with JB

J's in Canada is definitely on the rise for price....not sure if it is even worth it for me to continue buying next year. SMH....$265 come on :frown:

anybody know where i can buy the RBK Big Hurt white colourway ?? I have been looking around Tdot seems like it went on sale and next thing you know they are all gone....lmk

The thing about Jordans nowadays is you're paying premium prices for tech that is +18 years old. $265 is more than a pair of LeBron 12s, which are way more comfy than any retro. And if the XIs are already $265, I can only imagine how much price gouging JB will do with the remastered series.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didn't think it would be this hard to trade a pair of Infrareds from 9.5 just down to 8.5/9 . If someone's looking, I'll probably have to sell this which sucks since I was trying to help a great friend out.

Hi there

Are you willing to sell and how much??

Thanks

Last edited:
So I called FTL/HOH sq1 and just in case anyone else is wondering retail for the Pantone pack will be 600, with tax that comes to about 678 I believe lol, yikes.

Back
Top Bottom