Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

respect bro...looking for a large...yeah i bit the bullet on the blacks already...looking for grey ...

might have to just grab them...i was hope 90-100 price range just to make myself feel better for paying that much... :lol:

:smh:

still looking for the grey tech fleece pants and hoody...anyone know the best price in the city?

all help is appreciated

Call Ugly Duckling and try. They had got a new shipment in October, and on Black Friday they had a 30% sale in which the pants were included.

Passed by at 8:30 - some size 9s left - black white in 7 only.

How did you get them for $237?

Priced at $130 - plus tax.

I got them for 104.99 each because the CSR gave me the boxing day deal early ( 25 dollar of per pair). I didn't ask for it, the CSR offered it

Also ask the CSR what they have in the back, because when i asked they brought out 6 pairs not on display.

Peeps the halton outlet is nuts... Jordan 29 in white black and the river walk fsr for $199...tech fleece men's clearance pants and tops. 30%off back walls all weekend.

I heard there was a line about 40-50 deep and only gs hit the floor

I ended up going by the ES. One of the employees said all the mens size's of the XI's were taken by employees. They had a few pairs of toddler and some of the boxes with the hat & crib booties. Not much new to report. They did have a close to FSR of the new 4 lab 1's for 160$.

Peeps the halton outlet is nuts... Jordan 29 in white black and the river walk fsr for $199...tech fleece men's clearance pants and tops. 30%off back walls all weekend.
u sure they are the tech fleece? was by there earlier and didnt see them and also just called they said they dont have them..

u sure they are the tech fleece? was by there earlier and didnt see them and also just called they said they dont have them..
well yea since I got a pair of tech fleece pants on clearance for $39 after saving and tax in. They only had a couple bottoms on the clearance rack and a couple tops.

Anyone go by the ES today? Any updates?

ES didn't have the 11s in Mens sizes, as someone said, they all went to employees. Only other new thing that stood out was they got the camo tech pants (black ones) in a FSR.

Last edited:
Why wait until then? Bunch of stores still had stock. I've seen guys get whole size runs this morning
Just curious if you would be more specific as to what stores you know of that had all this extra

stock and sold whole size runs so i know where to go on the next big release. Feel free to 

pm me if that is better. As every store I know of in the area between employees

and lines was basically done before they opened much less a whole size run WOW.

thanks

Just curious if you would be more specific as to what stores you know of that had all this extra

stock and sold whole size runs so i know where to go on the next big release. Feel free to 

pm me if that is better. As every store I know of in the area between employees

and lines was basically done before they opened much less a whole size run WOW.

thanks
TBH it was pretty much the same places that had leftover stock last year.  I wasn't greedy...  just doubled up.  As for people grabbing multiple pairs, all they had to do was kept getting back in line.

Got lucky on nike.com
2 hours "waiting for my turn," but $217US w free shipping and waiting for me in NYC - can't complain
i waited for 2.5 hrs and it was still waiting to add to cart...

and then i had to leave the house at 10:30am so coudn't wait any longer.

did u get timed out in the first hour during the initial nike.com website crash?

urgh...so peeved cause i had us nike giftcard and  i was going to buffalo in a week anyway

Last edited:
If anyone is still looking, sq1 still has sz 8, 11-12 Jordan xi...was tempted but I can't seem to justify spending 300 on a all white shoe and I don't wanna be the guy that jacks up prices to resell

i waited for 2.5 hrs and it was still waiting to add to cart...
and then i had to leave the house at 10:30am so coudn't wait any longer.

did u get timed out in the first hour during the initial nike.com website crash?
urgh...so peeved cause i had us nike giftcard and  i was going to buffalo in a week anyway

My NDC purchase was quick, completed within 15 minutes, waiting in line and checkout. I was able to checkout before the servers started to slow down.

Got tracking last night but it seems I won't reach NY before Xmas when I'm at my sister's :smh:

Back
Top Bottom