Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yea I always wondered what happened to them after all those dope vault releases? Like the Royal Blue raffle and stuff like that? . It seems like they just went downhill.

If anyone has the scoop on why SVP doesnt get stuff anymore please inform me lol

It's been discussed multiple times in this thread... same goes for todays sportswear and elite player sports
Thanks for the info everyone. Thats what I assumed happened. Man I miss the vault releases tho. 

national sports, in2sports.ca 

even sportchek

also lots of those jersey shops downtown but can't confirm their authenticity. 

also svpsports sells lots of soccer jerseys

http://www.in2sports.ca/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=paris&x=0&y=0

+1 for in2sports... the only thing is that they are out of stock on some things like EPL patches. I usually don't like to get jerseys locally because there are too many fakes... especially printing. Usually better to order online if you want authentic stuff with all of the patches etc. I just picked up this year's man utd home kit w/ Di Maria printing and EPL patches as well as a Madrid CL kit with all of the patches including the club world cup winners patch.

A
national sports, in2sports.ca 

even sportchek

also lots of those jersey shops downtown but can't confirm their authenticity. 

also svpsports sells lots of soccer jerseys

http://www.in2sports.ca/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=paris&x=0&y=0

+1 for in2sports... the only thing is that they are out of stock on some things like EPL patches. I usually don't like to get jerseys locally because there are too many fakes... especially printing. Usually better to order online if you want authentic stuff with all of the patches etc. I just picked up this year's man utd home kit w/ Di Maria printing and EPL patches as well as a Madrid CL kit with all of the patches including the club world cup winners patch.

Any online sites?

Hey ppl what's the word on them air max 95 neon patch. I know the UK release date is the 26th of this month but what's the chances of us getting these in Canada?

Looking for 8.5 kyrie 1 deceptive reds or ASGs. I got the last 8 from capsule but I don't think it fits so I'll have to sell it or trade

Last edited:
Went to the US for a few days and passed by all the usual Buffalo spots:

Walden Galleria: FSR in all the Lebron XIIs and Kobe Xs - no Kyries - all colourways of UA Curry - had my 9.5

McKinley Mall: FSR of Lebron and Kobe as well

Boulevard Mall: FSR of Lebron and Kobe - for the moms and dads and creepy resellers - kids footlocker had Lebron and Kyrie cereal pack

US Niagara Outlet - nothing of note - a grey Jordan XX8 SE for $109.99 but no discount - doing some "grand reopening" on the 19th - employee was unsure if new stock or discounts would happen...

Lundy's Lane: 25% off hash and clothing - some nice sample clothing on the racks - got another pair of Zoom Run The Ones - triple black for $52 - FSR of Zoom Crusaders - black grey - $89.99

Niagara On The Lake: 25% off hash and clothing - same Crusaders - not much else to report - excited to see a New Balance outlet is opening soon:smokin

Was at Milton Outlet today

25% off hash wall, a few jordan sweaters, and thermal fit hoodies

hypercross 12.5, 13 $110

kd 7 calm before storm sz 7.5 $130

zoom crusaders (black) fsr

jordan 14 thunder gs $90 fsr

but spoke to one of the employees there and he said they'll be getting a shipment in tomorrow

was able to pick up a pair of roshe grey/orange for $45

Went to buroak today. They had a huge shipment of sample backpacks, socks, clothing, soccer equipment. For hella cheap too. Backpacks/equipments were 9.99 plus addition 25% off. I lucked out and found a Nike Ordem 2 official Match soccer ball for 6 dollars. I also got a Max air Vapor whatever backpack normally for $70. I got it for $5. I went back later today around 4 and the backpacks were gone, still a lot of socks and sample clothing.

Last edited:
A
Any online sites?

Stay away from kitbag because they will only cause you headaches. My most recent purchase came from subside sports. Their stuff is legit. I used to order from a place in the US called onion bag but they've gone downhill since they closed their retail location and only did online. I think they're operating out of their home these days.

Stay away from kitbag because they will only cause you headaches. My most recent purchase came from subside sports. Their stuff is legit. I used to order from a place in the US called onion bag but they've gone downhill since they closed their retail location and only did online. I think they're operating out of their home these days.
????? i've never ever had a problem with kitbag. some of the best prices i've ever found were from kitbag. they have frequent free worldwide shipping periods too. almost never get hit with customs either if your order is small enough to be sent via royal mail. what happened with your orders? they use paypal too so you're protected if anything does go wrong. subside is fine, but their prices often can't compete with kitbag's. i find that subside will often get player issue stuff and name and number prints that nobody else does tho

????? i've never ever had a problem with kitbag. some of the best prices i've ever found were from kitbag. they have frequent free worldwide shipping periods too. almost never get hit with customs either if your order is small enough to be sent via royal mail. what happened with your orders? they use paypal too so you're protected if anything does go wrong. subside is fine, but their prices often can't compete with kitbag's. i find that subside will often get player issue stuff and name and number prints that nobody else does tho

I never liked ordering EPL stuff from kitbag because they never carried the official Lextra/Sencilia printing. They only had the cheaper polyflex stuff. In terms of issues, I had ordered a Man Utd CL kit from them before and they seemed to have no idea how to print things properly. Instead of putting something in between the shirt while they printing the back numbers, they ended pressing it on as is and it left the outline of the crest located on the front of the shirt on the top of my number. The second time I ordered a Dortmund kit from the official Dortmund site. Little did I know, it's handled by Kitbag now. I had ordered a small. When I received the shirt, the paper tag showed it was a small but the actual fabric tag showed it was a large. It was a pain to deal with their customer service because it took them over 2 weeks to reply. The didn't even reply to my intiial email, I had to open a paypal dispute in order for them to do anything. Then after that, instead of exchanging the shirt for me which was what I wanted, they claimed it was out of stock and refunded me. They were still selling the exact same shirt with smalls in stock and it took them forever to reimburse me for return shipping. I'm sure if you Google reviews on them, you will see that there are a bunch of poor reviews. I try to stay away whenever possible.

Speaking of SBs....pink, silver, black box releases still hot? I got a bunch sitting around that I haven't worn in years that I want to get rid of. Homers, Bucks, purple non-patent Avengers, Stussys, Hawaiis, Takashis, Pusheads, Rayguns, Hunters.
I'm in a similar position - have a bunch from that era, though probably not to the same extent. Don't see myself wearing them much anymore though and have been thinking about unloading. There's not much of a local market since they aren't hyped like they once were and the new gen mostly seems to follow hype.

I'm most likely going to throw them up on Ebay since it's essentially free to list on there now, with a BIN low enough to show I'm reasonable, but high enough that people don't pull the trigger and message me instead to work out a private deal. May have to relist a few times but that's easy enough to do once you set up the postings initially. Going through completed/sold auctions there's definitely still people willing to pay decent amounts for the older stuff. It's a good time to be selling internationally too with our dollar.

i cant get find a buyer for my am95 og cw, no sew version

everyone i've talked to on fb or kijiji says theyr'e not into AM
See my point above about local markets and hype. Except for Flyknits and releases with some Internet buzz, the local markets are a tough sell for runners, even quality older stuff.

Last edited:
I'm in a similar position - have a bunch from that era, though probably not to the same extent. Don't see myself wearing them much anymore though and have been thinking about unloading. There's not much of a local market since they aren't hyped like they once were and the new gen mostly seems to follow hype.

I'm most likely going to throw them up on Ebay since it's essentially free to list on there now, with a BIN low enough to show I'm reasonable, but high enough that people don't pull the trigger and message me instead to work out a private deal. May have to relist a few times but that's easy enough to do once you set up the postings initially. Going through completed/sold auctions there's definitely still people willing to pay decent amounts for the older stuff. It's a good time to be selling internationally too with our dollar.
See my point above about local markets and hype. Except for Flyknits and releases with some Internet buzz, the local markets are a tough sell for runners, even quality older stuff.
I couldn't even sell my Maroon Hemp SBs on a FB group for $140 only worn twice! I thought I priced it fairly well too, maybe I didn't...

i cant get find a buyer for my am95 og cw, no sew version

everyone i've talked to on fb or kijiji says theyr'e not into AM

As a am95 head myself. I'm guessing more of the am95 heads only like the original (suede upper) and not the new tech like the no sew, flywire, EM etc... At least that's what I'm thinking and not much interested in your post even though they are the grey and neons.

Last edited:
Anyone had any difficulties entering the es this week?

I went last week and had no problems, though it wasn't one of the "strict" guys that checked me. A friend of mine went yesterday and had no issue, Illistic also passed by yesterday and said there was no problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom