Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ Love the word "heat" huh? :lol:
laugh.gif
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

Q, i knew there was sompthing i coulda scooped you in the US 2 weeks back, they had both a finishline , buy one get one half

saw the fire reds in real life a couple days ago as well they look great. def gonna cop RD

young jeezy - the inspiration: thug motivataion 102 = FIRE
I GOT IT 4 CHEAP: FOR SALE... NDS (WORN TWICE!) AM1 NO LINER GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 - $50 ! HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

Quote:
I heard the Nike '92 Dream Team USA Jerseys collection dropped today @ Champs I know Yonge Street, STC & Yorkdale had off the top of my head. I got to get my hands on the home and away MJ #9.
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

there was also a pair of the pixie stick af1 at vaughan mills Nike in sz.11 when I went yesterday afternoon, I asked the employees if there were more and they said they only have that 1 pair and then they were talking about how limited they are :rolleyes
eyes.gif

...there was also white camo dunk high's going for $49.99

Big up to Moe aka skibzk2 for the V-mills update.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

and to answer the question above. The fire reds quatily is pretty much the exact same as the grapes.

would any of the "jordan heat" be grapes? i still dont have a pair yet
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Quote:
would any of the "jordan heat" be grapes? i still dont have a pair yet

same..i hope its grapes, i wouldnt mind a pair..or a pair of fire reds
-----------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi (sz 11.5)

G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

^Oh the possibilities of what was saved...
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

What ever they are, goodfoot is doin a good job gettin everyones curiosity up.

cant wait to find out what they are :smh:
smh.gif

NP83 you're so lucky that those citrus and watermelon kiwi af1 are your size...
I also picked up a pair of the jellyfish edition R4 at vaughan mills, chose those over the Mr. Fantastic AM90

went to the outlet too today at vmills.. it was pretty packed.. saw everything that skibzk2 stated...

haha vmills employees will always talk about how limited any shoe is.... and then try and sell it to you..cuz thats all the info they know on shoes anyways... (and yes.. im mad.. cuz they fired a very good employee, and the update from vmills would have happened the second it hit the floor.)

Quote:
Q, i knew there was sompthing i coulda scooped you in the US 2 weeks back, they had both a finishline , buy one get one half
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ you though apeing good pickups sir.

Quote:
I'm guessing to match your Oly VI
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

they got more stuff to go for good prices at Vaughn, untill boxing day/week its not over yet. y'all should keep an eye out and all the same maybe its good that we don't know what it is until it hits the floor cuz people were trying to act like resellers hoarding everything or telling a select, then u got the cats that read whats dropping and call begging to buy in advance, that lets em know they have a leak its not smart those employees wanna hook y'all up with info but not if it costs jobs.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

Back
Top Bottom