Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just checked out Kitchener. Full shipment of the infrared Lebron Soldier 7, which is one of the stronger colorways: $119 tho. Black/Blue Zoom Crusader for $99 as well as some Hyperdunks. Oddly found that Grey/Orange Blaze Flyknit Lunar 3 on the hash wall, but it was still listed at $190. Weird.

Clearance apparel is 25% off, so I imagine that's in effect for all outlets. Might check out Halton on Sunday.

Might be farfetched.. anyone know of a store website shared here before. It was a local seller with a oldish website that looked like it was from the 90s (obvious he made it himself) that was selling Ajs for a pretty reasonable price? Someone asked for a legit check on the site and a few said it was a legit seller. 

Might be farfetched.. anyone know of a store website shared here before. It was a local seller with a oldish website that looked like it was from the 90s (obvious he made it himself) that was selling Ajs for a pretty reasonable price? Someone asked for a legit check on the site and a few said it was a legit seller. 
 I think this is the one you are talking about. Based in Ottawa.

http://www.sneaksonice.bigcartel.com/

Thanks guys, that is the one. Lol

Too bad they dont have the infrared 3 in sz 12 or the columbia 4.

Last edited:
Nothing at vaughan mills that hasn't already been mentioned earlier. Anyone down at the ES store and can pick up a pair of Kobe elite highs? I can repay you back with some cash or an adidas discount

Anyone looking for ball shoes. Marshall's by Sherway has FSR of the penny's for $99

I honestly don't get the whole "patch" thing, just give me OG's in their true shape and material and I'm cool.
+1...  I don't like bastardized classics.  Just leave them as is.  Good thing the regular infrared 90's are dropping next month but then again I already have 3 pairs and prob shouldn't buy any more.

Handful of different sizes at Winners in heartland (Mississauga).

Gloves with 99, Barkleys were 149.

Last edited:

seen a fsr in the jade colourway at halton hills outlet 139
Called to see if they had these in a Size 13 to see if I could do a phone order. The rep said they only had 11 lows? 

Wish cookstown got these...

at Halton now. Madness. I think I saw some Diffused Jade 11s, but nowhere near as much as last time. Lots of Kobe Venomenons. Cool find for me: Zoom Crusader in the James Harden Silver/Infrared PE. FSR. Would have been an instant cop but $100 is a bit steep for these, but more than anything else, these have some truly next level heel slippage. Like just zero support, I could not imagine anyone comfortably playing in these without being afraid of sliding right out. Sizing down doesn't remedy this. Still, def a cool looking shoe, great c/w, but yeah, even causally, these aren't comfy.

Last edited:
at Halton now. Madness. I think I saw some Diffused Jade 11s, but nowhere near as much as last time. Lots of Kobe Venomenons. Cold find for me: Zoom Crusader in the James Harden Silver/Infrared PE. FSR. Would have been an instant cop but $100 is a bit steep for these, but more than anything else, these have some truly next level heel slippage. Like just zero support, I could not imagine anyone comfortably playing in these without being afraid of sliding right out. Sizing down doesn't remedy this. Still, def a cool looking shoe, great c/w, but yeah, even causally, these aren't comfy.
Thanks for the update I'll try again. Is there any product code for the 11s that would help the rep check?

EDIT: No size 13 at Halton

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom