Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just came back from the adidas warehouse sale. Not as good as the markham sale in my opinion

They had Raptors throwback jersey (Tmac ) in XXL swingman for 50, rudy gay jersey 25

good selection of shoes but no jeremy scotts. A lot of Pumps and Iverson though

Just got back from Halton

Not much to report - if you are a size 9.5 - there were maybe 5 pairs total on the back wall

There were some Jordan III and Jordan V in kids and youth sizes - black and silver

Some nice jackets on the spinner - a volt and 3M running jacket - $450 retail - $280 on sale (?)

No additional discounts on wall or clothing

There was some older gentlemen buying 30 or so pairs of lebron lows (?) as I was heading out the door

Not much to report - if you are a size 9.5 - there were maybe 5 pairs total on the back wall

There were some Jordan III and Jordan V in kids and youth sizes - black and silver

Some nice jackets on the spinner - a volt and 3M running jacket - $450 retail - $280 on sale (?)

There was some older gentlemen buying 30 or so pairs of lebron lows (?) as I was heading out the door
any other details regarding the jordans? 

is it the wolf grey 3s?

they had men's TISCI air force one low on Thurs plus family and friends started Thurs to save 30% off with the coupons.

they had men's TISCI air force one low on Thurs plus family and friends started Thurs to save 30% off with the coupons.
Curious, where can I get 30% off coupon for family & friends?  Is it exclusive to Nike employee?  Thanx 

Curious, where can I get 30% off coupon for family & friends?  Is it exclusive to Nike employee?  Thanx 
yea employees get 4-5 and they give them out. Sometimes if you ask one of the right people there, you might get lucky. I got a couple from the person I know who works there but I've seen people randomly ask and get lucky.

Was walking today and saw that there's a Livestock opening at Roncesvalles & Howard Park. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Was walking today and saw that there's a Livestock opening at Roncesvalles & Howard Park. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Yeah was told a few weeks back that it's opening up very soon. By mid-summer.

Stopped by ES quickly today to pick up grey tech pants. They got a FSR in on Thursday.

Last edited:
anyone able to oop me a size med/lrg in the grey tech fleece pants? gna be away for a week.

Last edited:
So I work at sick kids hospital and I've always wonder why we don't get ES passes? Anyone know how or can anyone tell me what's the best way or even where to get ES passes? I've been there once like a year ago and at the time they never had anything good. Any feedback is appreciated.

So I work at sick kids hospital and I've always wonder why we don't get ES passes? Anyone know how or can anyone tell me what's the best way or even where to get ES passes? I've been there once like a year ago and at the time they never had anything good. Any feedback is appreciated.
ask all your fellow nurse/doctor friends. 

sunnybrook and toronto western hospital get them regularly. if u work in health care, u likely know somebody who gets them. prolly your friends who don't even like shoes get them therefore don't even tell you about them. so just ask your fb friends if anybody gets invites from work to nike employee store lol

Last edited:
Are the nba jerseys at todays sportswear legit? I know that the shoes there are legit, but I was told to keep an eye on the authenticity of some of their items.

Did those oreo flyknit racers already come and go this side of the border? :nerd: and... just saw the posts in the flyknit thread.

Last edited:
ask all your fellow nurse/doctor friends. 

sunnybrook and toronto western hospital get them regularly. if u work in health care, u likely know somebody who gets them. prolly your friends who don't even like shoes get them therefore don't even tell you about them. so just ask your fb friends if anybody gets invites from work to nike employee store lol

Will def ask around at work, thanks man

also police stations get them 3-4 times a year

Back
Top Bottom