Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These guys reselling the OVO Xs are dumb as nails...They lined up from Tuesday and making $500 which works out to $5.20/hour....Might as well flipped some burgers
^ This. I always wonder about these kids that camp out for hours/days. Even if you make double the retail from reselling them, you still wasted 72 hours of your life. Considering minimum wage is now $11/hour, you could probably make more at an actual job. Even if you really wanted the shoes, it doesn't make sense to me to line up for that long, just save up the money and cop for resale once the hype settles down.

Think someone else we asking for chukka'. Forgot the name of the cw but think it's Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka Photo Blue/Mineral Blue for 79 on back wall size 10 to 12 on hash. Nothing much more else on the walls but sizes 12plus took over the wall.

Also had the 2014 hyper dunk low LA from city collection.size 11.5 in a size 9 box on hash. Was less than 100.

Last edited:
Think someone else we asking for chukka'. Forgot the name of the cw but think it's Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka Photo Blue/Mineral Blue for 79 on back wall size 10 to 12 on hash. Nothing much more else on the walls but sizes 12plus took over the wall.
Is there additional discounts on the hash wall happening this weekend?

Is there additional discounts on the hash wall happening this weekend?

Nope no extra discount on hash. Not sure if the employee was for real but he said they had the kobe X fundamentals a few weeks ago in bin.

Last edited:
Picked up my NB Premiers from Livestock yesterday and entered the OVO raffle just for the heck of it. Couldn't believe it when I got the call today. First time I've won anything!

Congrats. Know a bunch of people that actually won raffles today.

for those who are looking for deals, I was at milton yesterday and saw a few jordan 1s in the CP, BG, and westbrook colourway for 115. didn't really check out the sizes but there were quite a few of them there on the racks. got the lebron 12s easter cw for like 180 too. no additional discounts on the back wall. and elite socks for 2 for 15, thought it was a pretty good deal lol 

Won a pair of the OVO Jordans yesterday but don't think i'm going to keep them. Anyone have a pair of Yeezy Boosts in size 9 or 10 that they'd want to trade for a pair of OVOs in 9.5?

Won a raffle from the flagship store. I never win raffles. Not for shoes, not for anything so needless to say I was quite happy.

Anybody have a rough guess on allocations at the places that had em?

anyone actually planning to wear them?
Only the people who were forced to, hahaha

1 person refused and didn't get a pair 
roll.gif

Only the people who were forced to, hahaha

1 person refused and didn't get a pair :rofl:

So whack... What is even the point? Even a reseller could UNDS right there and turn a profit?

Have them sit DS in boxes is a total waste

So whack... What is even the point? Even a reseller could UNDS right there and turn a profit?

Have them sit DS in boxes is a total waste
Exactly....every single one of them dudes is probably listing those as DS as we speak.

Exactly....every single one of them dudes is probably listing those as DS as we speak.
If buyers ask for the receipt, they'll know they're not DS lol since its coming from that store

The retailer was trying their best to find a solution to prevent resellers from doing what they do.. at least they tried?

The retailer was trying their best to find a solution to prevent resellers from doing what they do.. at least they tried?

Exactly.

Also, the OVO flagship didn't sell pairs to known resellers. A few won raffles but when they came to pick up (in some cases with pairs from other stores in their hands), they were refused the chance to purchase.

Exactly.

Also, the OVO flagship didn't sell pairs to known resellers. A few won raffles but when they came to pick up (in some cases with pairs from other stores in their hands), they were refused the chance to purchase.
I have no problem with retailers taking this stance to fight resellers. Most retailers in the GTA would never do this because they're afraid of being the "bad guys".

I would like to see stores implement the wear the shoes out the door policy for very limited shoes like the ovo or yeezys. I don't care how bad the weather is outside.

I heard a story about former hockey player eric lindros bending the corners of rookies cards after he signs it for people.

I would like to see stores implement the wear the shoes out the door policy for very limited shoes like the ovo or yeezys. I don't care how bad the weather is outside.

I heard a story about former hockey player eric lindros bending the corners of rookies cards after he signs it for people.

The guy that made people wear the OVOs said he regretted not putting a mud puddle outside too. :rofl:

I heard ovo store got 120 pairs?

Regardless, I regret not putting in a entry. Sigh. Maybe next time.

Don't know the amount, but a lot of people I know casually won. So it appeared things worked out. I haven't heard of ANYONE that won at Haven or Capsule.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom