Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's messed up. Still, I probably wouldn't do a shoe deal at a gas station at 2am tho.

Anyone that does that is an idiot. I only do meetups at malls during open hours (not mall parking lots, not mall subway stops).

I always get people that offer to come do a pickup at my house at night, or subway stations (usually Finch or Kipling) at weird hours also. Never do those.

Last edited:
nike.com canada website launches on the 29th. 

i hope its a complete copy of the US site. 

This month? That's good news.

Hopefully Nike.CA don't ship to US address otherwise will be competing with US buyers.

If they don't then we have better chances for getting good upcoming releases :smokin

Hopefully Nike.CA don't ship to US address otherwise will be competing with US buyers.

If they don't then we have better chances for getting good upcoming releases :smokin

That's what sucked about Livestock. Whenever they got few pairs of whatever it was for an online release, US buyers would eat it up.

Hey fam anyone using CBI USA currently? Is their service good and safe? I'm really considering it, but they're asking for a lot of paperwork and information. Thanks guys!

Hey fam anyone using CBI USA currently? Is their service good and safe? I'm really considering it, but they're asking for a lot of paperwork and information. Thanks guys!
As legit as they come. I didnt bother to do the paper work. I just registered in person. 

I've used them and have two packages waiting for me right now. they're legit, not far from the Niagara falls border crossing. The paperwork takes two seconds. It's just a usps form, and a copy of your registration page. You just need two forms of ID first time and one the next. It's a great service, I wish I would have utilized it when the dollar was better.

Random question. Any chance anyone has a footlocker birthday offer coupon kicking around that theyre not going to use? Had one but the expiry date was pretty fast and never got around to using.

Random question. Any chance anyone has a footlocker birthday offer coupon kicking around that theyre not going to use? Had one but the expiry date was pretty fast and never got around to using.
Same thing happened to me...  it's easier to find people with VIP coupons than bday coupons

If they don't then we have better chances for getting good upcoming releases
smokin.gif
My guess is the drops will prob be at the same time...  (usually 10am) but it all depends if it's being shipped out of Memphis.  Not sure if Nike will have dedicated stock in a warehouse here or in Memphis or if we're splitting w/ the US.

Looking for some input.  So I ordered some stuff from a big retailer online. They cancelled my order. Gave me a coupon code. I order something else, they once again cancel my order and issue another coupon code and now this time, they issue a 50% off code. 

I now place a huge order and before I order, i call them to see if there are any restrictions. Rep says nope, order away. 

So with XMAS coming, figured great time to buy some gifts. I have a very big family as well, so I ask them if there is anything they want. All in all order comes out to $5k after discount is applied. 

My credit card company is good with it. The retailer's customer service  calls me to tell me this order ain't happening. I ask why. They said it is unreasonable for me to order this much and this code should have never been offered to begin with. So basically because they deem it as unreasonable. Any lawyers in here ? 

I spoke to the supervisor. She said she went 2 levels above her to ask if the order can be honored. 

I did nothing wrong, all i did was use the code that was given to me and now my order is getting cancelled yet again. 

Looking for some input.  So I ordered some stuff from a big retailer online. They cancelled my order. Gave me a coupon code. I order something else, they once again cancel my order and issue another coupon code and now this time, they issue a 50% off code. 
I now place a huge order and before I order, i call them to see if there are any restrictions. Rep says nope, order away. 

So with XMAS coming, figured great time to buy some gifts. I have a very big family as well, so I ask them if there is anything they want. All in all order comes out to $5k after discount is applied. 

My credit card company is good with it. The retailer's customer service  calls me to tell me this order ain't happening. I ask why. They said it is unreasonable for me to order this much and this code should have never been offered to begin with. So basically because they deem it as unreasonable. Any lawyers in here ? 

call the media, go on redflagdeals/facebooks/other social media... the negative backlash will result in some high executive calling you and begging for you to resolve the issue.

I agree, it's bad customer service. I don't think there's much you can do though given that it's a unique circumstance, it's a coupon as a gesture of goodwill, they didn't have to give you anything after cancelling your order. I hope for your sake they wisen up though, I'd have given up on them after they canceled the second time. I'm curious now which company this is, but it's probably for the best that you don't mention it right now.

^my guess is sportinglife or footlocker.ca

footlocker.ca is absolutely worst! i've had missing orders, wrong sizes sent, orders half-filled, orders sent to wrong address lol 

also their website has no capability of showing order statuses and i was never notified of anything above. u just submit an order and pray that it gets fulfilled.

$5000 at Foot Locker or Sportinglife though? Hat tip if it's true. Sounds like The Bay to me. They often cancel orders, complete transactions with phantom stock, and reneg on promotions before, during, and after transactions have gone through. Customer service is also pretty bad. Plus they have things like appliances and designer goods, which could add up to $10k/5k fast enough.

I remember last year there was a really good VIP promotion, and a N/T-er had ordered an expensive watch or something, and was tracking delivery(product was literally on truck, en route) and the order got cancelled. Something similar happened to me.

Last edited:
toronto eaton centre at the nike store just put the nike flynit oreo's on the floor 30mins ago.

Back
Top Bottom