Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at Halton for the first time in a while. Lots of good stuff.

Team Red Tech Fleece N98 Jackets in FSR, $100

Photo Blue Tech Windrunner FSR $100

Nike Aeroloft Tech Fleece Jacket Grey/Photo Blue, various sizes, couldn't remember price.

25% off Hash Wall, just a lot of random stuff, pretty good finds for myself in the running category--Poison Green Flyknit Lunar 3, $124+25%, and some other stuff. Some NM Polka Dot Roshe's in various sizes.

anyone had any luck with the cp3 13? How early was the lineup?

Got to the lineup at livestock around 9:30. Looked promising at first but than a group of Chinese guys showed up claiming they already had a spot there. A bit of drama but they kept their spot. In the end I was I left with nothing.

^ Had that same issue at a spot where I got my Chicago I's. Leaving a spot unaccounted for for a majority of the time and coming back for opening shouldn't be tolerated. You're either physically in line or you're not.

^ Had that same issue at a spot where I got my Chicago I's. Leaving a spot unaccounted for for a majority of the time and coming back for opening shouldn't be tolerated. You're either physically in line or you're not.
Agreed. I don't have the best of luck with raffles, but at least that way there won't be any drama with resellers

Got to the lineup at livestock around 9:30. Looked promising at first but than a group of Chinese guys showed up claiming they already had a spot there. A bit of drama but they kept their spot. In the end I was I left with nothing.

wow. I had a similar issue for the royal 1's, it went from two people in front of me to four to five and then to four again.

IMO, if someone leaves the line for more than the reasonable time it takes to grab food or piss then he has to join the back of the line.

anyone had any luck with the cp3 13? How early was the lineup?

Online wait...waited on NDC for 100mins until I got my pair :smh:

I guess not too bad for not physically lining up in store

My friend went to EXCLUCITY past midnight but line was already crazy so he tried his luck at LS and it paid out as they had pairs. So he got his pairs

You guys are too nice...I wouldn't have let anyone get away with that ****....maybe a good reason why I don't "line up" for anything.

off topic but any of you guys recommend a place to get a suit bespoke/ made to measure in toronto other than holts/ harry rosen?

off topic but any of you guys recommend a place to get a suit bespoke/ made to measure in toronto other than holts/ harry rosen?

You can also take a look into Spier and Mackay. They're primarily online but have an office out by the airport if you want to do fittings. A lot of people like their value and there's a thread over at StyleForum with some experiences.

For inexpensive MTM, Surmesur (Jarvis & Queen E.) is another option.  Similar concept to Indochino -- they take your measurements, made in Asia and then ship locally for local tailor to make final adjustments.  Got a shirt done a while back -- good fabric selection and service was pretty good - came to like $60?

You can also take a look into Spier and Mackay. They're primarily online but have an office out by the airport if you want to do fittings. A lot of people like their value and there's a thread over at StyleForum with some experiences.

Don't they do house calls for measurements?

Really waiting for them to open their shop in downtown Toronto

Try Suit Supply (yorkville) or indochino (spadina and queen area)

For inexpensive MTM, Surmesur (Jarvis & Queen E.) is another option.  Similar concept to Indochino -- they take your measurements, made in Asia and then ship locally for local tailor to make final adjustments.  Got a shirt done a while back -- good fabric selection and service was pretty good - came to like $60?
Reps for everyone! thanks guise 

I def would not have allowed that to happen. I guess if you're there solo it's a little harder to take action (maybe go to a manager right at opening and tell them), but if you're lined up with a group a guys, preventing that should be easy. Stores should also start implementing a rule if people leave for a long period of time that their spot is gone. IIRC Haven did something like that for the fragment sock dart release, kicking groups out that got back in line right before open.

After Royal 1s I was done lining up for shoes.

Last edited:
Did they come just before opening or when you showed up?

Back
Top Bottom