Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Funny... Military IVs are going down in price... I was also at Yorkdale & FL still had them for
approx. $160... same with STC FL... not sure about the FSR but the leather on the toebox was suspect :frown:
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTH

Quote:
YO where can i get mars iv's zie 7 or 7.5. im gettin them as a present for my girl.....and dont say ebay.
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

i have a pair of militaries in mens size 7 if youre interested
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

"Up to 50%"..

What is it based on?.. Certain items?
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

did i hear yorkville report?

uncle otis has a bunch of stussy gear and hats, some random vans (incl. the superfuture beast special prison issue highs), some w+h stuff, a couple alife hate, and a bunch of jackets and @#%$ by various brands

capsule had a bunch of crappy overpriced collabo tees, some ugly shoes, and some random hats. they had the cement stabs in red for 140 and the black/cement dunks for 110

some guy in a military surplus store sold me a black navy peacoat tagged at 130+ tax for 80 flat, i love surplus
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

where is uncle otis located..it doesnt say on the front page ...
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)​

to be specific on the stussy stuff, Uncle got the World Tour stuff, Hoodies and the 5th series tees?

and yeah nothing special at Capsule.

^^Things appear not as they seem. There is more than meets the eye which allows some ppl to get 10 pairs. Each for 220? That's a different story...
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

its all about who you know..youll find that out quickly..
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)​

U gotta know ppl thats all I have to say. lol.

lmao are the GoreTex Forces out?...or dunks? And the stussy hsipment was that the Holiday World TEes?
formerly shoeWUfreak

so lets just drop this thread completely and have a sticky of all the numbers and locations... how about that.
I snatch purses, I purse-a-vere​

What's the location of the Puma Store? I know there's a few but the main one?

UNITED FRONT UPDATE:

GDFT

- HUFQUAKE PACK HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO NEXT SATURDAY DECEMBER 23RD SORRY FOR THE LATE CHANGE BUT NIKE HAS INFORMED US THAT IS THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR OTHER TIER 0 ACCOUNTS.

WHAT IS DROPPING TOMORROW WILL BE..

- JORDAN FIRE RED V'S
- TOKYO TAXI DUNK SB'S

RANSOM

- NEW BBC WINTER LINE IS IN THE FIRST SERIES EVERYTHING FROM TEES TO NEW ERA'S TO HOODIES TO SCARFS AND MORE.

- NEW STUSSY TEES, FITTEDS ETC ALL AVAILABLE TOMORROW.

STILL A SOLID AMOUNT LEFT IN THE JORDAN BRAND RETRO SHOWCASE LEFT GOOD TIME TO GET A GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS TO SOMEONE.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LAST MINUTE CHANGE BUT IT WAS SOMETHING OUT OF OUR CONTROL AND WE HOPE NO ONE IS OUT ALREADY IN THE COLD LINING UP FOR THE PACK AS PEOPLE WERE SAYING EARLIER IN THE WEEK OVER THE PHONE OR IN PERSON THAT THEY WOULD BE DOING.

- UNITED FRONT (GOODFOOT, RANSOM, NOMAD)

THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

^^^ Already got mine, seems like Goodfoot got it a little late.

Must have been more focused on the Jordans and Huf's to worry about the taxi's
--------------------------------
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

Back
Top Bottom