Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nice, I guess I might pop in tomorrow. These weren't on hash right? Just a decent amount of boxes in an aisle?

Are they easily available?

I'll at least need 3 pairs as my brother in SF would need a pair

All the usual boutiques should have locally along with Nike Running at TEC (so I've been told). Don't know about Champs/FL (waiting for that info).

Do you have any idea if they will hit ndc Canada?

Don't know, but I'd be shocked if they didn't drop there. Would be the perfect time with the new site to launch on there.

Last edited:
All the usual boutiques should have locally along with Nike Running at TEC (so I've been told). Don't know about Champs/FL (waiting for that info).
Don't know, but I'd be shocked if they didn't drop there. Would be the perfect time with the new site to launch on there.

Yeah...it would be weird if they don't use the AM1 to market NDCa

BTW, rep...thanks for the info

List of stores from ndc.ca selling on launch day: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=zPTog6kDcGjc.kjIHaHoETMwo

Also, not sure if everyone's seen this already, but I stumbled on it while looking for something else.  It doesn't have the jersey designs yet, but it has pretty much everything else.  Most interesting thing is the wholesale prices compared to the MSRP and the delivery date of mid-January.  Also of note is the different player sets for the $200 jackets.  They have a Kobe set ready to go (counting on the stans to vote him in again), along with our own starting backcourt of DeRozan and Lowry, and the GTA's own Andrew Wiggins all pre-made and ready to order. https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-tea...FORMANCE-ALL-STAR-LAUNCH-1/index.html#?page=0 You can download the pdf, if you want.

Last edited:
Anything worth going by for, thinking of stopping by shortly? Thank you

Nothing really great. Basketball and lifestyle is pretty blah, but there's still some decent runners. They had a size 10.5 of the Flyknit Lunar 3 in the Radiant Emerald/Multi colorway, which is pretty nice, for $119 on the hash wall. Other than that, just a ton of Photo Blue and Team Red TF hoodies and jackets. Pretty disappointing overall.

Air max 1s look great. Any info on the retail price ?

Yeah they're cool, they remind me of my moire's though. If I do get them it wil be for that mini swoosh..

Back
Top Bottom