Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

danny wants his props :rofl:
roll.gif

good lookin out , as i said shouts to the ENTIRE gdft fam.. including mr.analog

oh and i know since sean was asking heres the lodown at lounge L&D was 15% off, some crooks and ten tees were only $30 each, and most stock was 15-30...

now time to go out and blow the money i saved on booze.. :x
sick.gif
Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs $340 shippedCLICK HERE

>:
mad.gif
@ people cutting in line, and to the people who steped on my shoes :smh:
smh.gif

worth the 2 1/2 hr wait though

^^^ MADDDD people cut in line.

a little bit infront of me were about 5 asian kids, then i was on the phone. Looked back up and there was about 16. And they ALL got in.

but why the @#%$ did the fire trucks stop right inf ront of the line? I was so confused and there was no way i was gonna move.
--------------------------------
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

The new L&D was included in the Lounge sale? I got to get to Da Zone and get whatever custom Jays New Era's they got left in that sale.

But yea GDFT = O to the god damn D, :pimp:
pimp.gif
@the blow horn.

is the lounge sale still on tomorrow ?

*edit* this may be a dumb question but i cant find any place that sells just regular back packs..not mountain climbing ones if you know what i mean? i dont care what kind of bag it is..just plain tho..like 1-2 compartments..so ya..any help thanks.
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

vmills report:

nike outlet had 50% off white sticker items. 25% red sticker items.

if u're in need of good ball shoes then Nike Vmills was the spot:

VC 5s for $70
Zoom Kobe 1 (All Star) for $70
Air Max 360 BB (orange): $80 plus additional 25% off
Air Max 180 BB (both colors): $65 after discount
Kids Jordan XIV last shots: $69 plus additional 25% off
Shox Team Ups (all black) : $70

also had the usual stuff at 50% off: Air Max 1 (brown/olive) which was about $60ish, all white Air Max 95 for $70, and some other stuff not really worth mentioning.

plus various Nike Heritage and various Lifestyle clothing throughout the store at 50% off, along with some Jordan clothing and Lebron clothing. White label polo's also.

XTC had 50% off the whole store including shoes, but didn't bother going in as there was a line up just to get into the store.

wow, I must've missed the 360s because when I got there at 5pm I only saw 180s.

The AM 95 LE whites were $145 and then half off. There were surprisingly good sizes left when I got there.

Shox 2:45 black/hologramish silver were like $125 plus half off, good deal if you want a pair of shoes for the gym. Decent sizes, I saw 8-10, two 9 and one 9.5.

Same price for white/red Shox 2:40, didn't check sizes.

AM 360 runners, white/red were $73 after discounts, only sizes 8, 12 and up.

All black AF1 was $60 and 25% off I think. Didn't check sizes.

Other places, Lacoste had I forgot if it was 70 or 80 % off all winter stuff, nothing good though. 40% off all polos, nothing to choose from.

Timberland apparantly had a good sale, though I didn't check.

After going to around five stores in the Mills I just left, was tired of all the people and lineups.

I originally wanted to go to Yorkdale but after seeing the cars piled in the highway decided not to since parking would've been insane.

Oh yeah, went to Staples, wasn't particilarly looking for deals since I just needed printing paper, they had crap.

Edit. Forgot to mention, I saw some lady pick up a pair of all white Pippen II's from the table at the Nike Outlet. They probably had more but didn't feel like digging.

Shucks.. AM 360s for that price. Heard those kicks are one of the most comfortable shoes to ball in.

But I also hear that most things drop on a Thursday.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

After reading through all the posts... GDFT brought out an airhorn?!

LMFAO... Straight classic crowd control... Too bad I had to work that day for triple time :tongue:
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

Sweet money Bobby... more dolla for the kicks... Can't knock the hustle homie :tongue:

btw more than $15... more like $16 working in your dad's sweatshop lol

BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

HOLIDAY SALE IS STILL ON AT GOODFOOT!

20% OFF ALL SHOES FROM THE SALE TILL NEW YEARS!

KEYOWORDS: SHOES FROM THE SALE
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

"a little bit infront of me were about 5 asian kids, then i was on the phone. Looked back up and there was about 16. And they ALL got in."

when was this? I was there and 2 fobs were legitimately waiting in line, and then like 20 of their friends come and skam shut them down

GDFT sale was worth it. What'd adrift have?
formerly shoeWUfreak

would just like to thank dimsum for posting the v-mills info. picked up a pair of kicks i've been looking for for awhile.

i know the goodfoot sale is still going on.. does that mean ransom is still having its sale? thanks.
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Triple pay? Do you work in a hospital?
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND

i wonder if goodfoot got a restock of those striped blazers.....i need a 12. Were any blazers on sale there?

Back
Top Bottom