Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody want to trade feb 11th invite for feb 12th? lol ( have 5:30pm feb 11th)

going to rising stars game so don't want to head downtown twice (likely three times to get cement4 on sat) when i have a 2mth old baby at home :tongue: (wife is going to kill me)

Last edited:

anybody want to trade feb 11th invite for feb 12th? lol

going to rising stars game so don't want to head downtown twice (likely three times to get cement4 on sat) when i have a 2mth old baby at home :tongue: (wife is going to kill me)
You have the 11th or 12th?

My luck is horrible, I've been refreshing for a day and a half and it seems everytime I get a bit busy is when spots open up

Anyone picked up their JB Invitational game tickets yet? Does anyone know if you can bring another person with you? 

I thought the masters come out at the end of the month too... will they be releasing them early at 306 yonge? Everything on display there looks like it makes sense to be released for this weekend, but the masters as well? cot damn...  OR its just a display and i'm over thinking... lol

I thought the masters come out at the end of the month too... will they be releasing them early at 306 yonge? Everything on display there looks like it makes sense to be released for this weekend, but the masters as well? cot damn...  OR its just a display and i'm over thinking... lol
Jordan store sells releases early, just like the one in Chicago.  Most likely the 12s are for sale.

They must be staggering it over the weekend. Otherwise it'll be a pretty big letdown before most of the ASG weekend even starts. 

Back
Top Bottom