Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn, I was keeping an eye on adidas for these yesterday... Size 9/9.5 gone quick.
Dundas square Adidas store has it. Went around noon and the employee had no idea what shoe I was talking about. Had to describe the shoe and finally found it, i was the first person to grab a pair there. Im sure they have tons of pairs left. Everyone distracted by 306 Yonge/snkrexprss so this should be an easy cop . One of the best shoes to come out so far this year IMO. Boost, Primeknit, triple white, GITD, and excellent performance shoe for a great price.

Last edited:
Just came from the get fresh event. It's confirmed that both OVO Xs are sold out for the day along with the Just Don 2s and Maroon VIs. Was able to cop the WC4s and the 72-10s were still available. Staff member told me the rest of the OVOs drop Sat at 10am.

Last edited:
Just came from the get fresh event. It's confirmed that both OVO Xs are sold out for the day along with the Just Don 2s and Maroon VIs. Was able to cop the WC4s and the 72-10s were still available. Staff member told me the rest of the OVOs drop Sat at 10am.
FCFS for OvOs?

So they let you cop one shoe? Anything else? Thanks for the info!

couldn't even get on the waitlist
mean.gif
I have a spot reserved for myself but I was trying to help out friends since I sit at a computer all day.  I couldn't even get them on the waitlist either

Didn't get any pricing for what's left but the Master 12s were also available for $250 iirc

nah man. Thinking about going, that's why I'm asking a million questions
laugh.gif

If anyone knows how's customs regarding bringing shoes back to the states?
It depends how many days you're staying.  You'd have to check the customs website.  You could always mail them back and mark the value low.

wow.. i was at snkrsexpress this morning and it was trash..

my roommate when on at 230 and got greeted with free shoes from paul george!! smh :frown:

Back
Top Bottom