Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

MUCH THANKS to Diplomat tdot as well for the invite!!!!

Even though the wc4s were sold out,[got there 11.30pm] it was a dope experience. Mad cool employees, ran into a couple buddies too.

The olive jordan overcoat there is something i would go back for.

As for the pic, love the amount of stickers they gave. Left is a shirt, right is a hoodie
price????! shirt/hoody?

Glad those that I was able to help with got in (I hope) and had a good time. That event and how a few things were handled pretty much put a damper on my whole weekend. Def not stepping foot in that store again.

Last edited:
Glad those that I was able to help with got in (I hope) and had a good time. That event and how a few things were handled pretty much put a damper on my whole weekend. Def not stepping foot in that store again.

Damn bro I was wondering how the hell ppl got the invites. The whole camping process was terrible.. never again. Very poor organization overall and super anal securities.

Even though the wc4s were sold out,[got there 11.30pm] it was a dope experience. Mad cool employees, ran into a couple buddies too.

As for the pic, love the amount of stickers they gave. Left is a shirt, right is a hoodie
Nike.ca has that trench on sale...

Supposedly Ovos aren't being released today, and we've been lining up since yesterday and they didn't notify us. Yet press and everyone has been buying pairs. On top of that they are selling masters.

Are all spots selling WC4's tomorrow in the downtown core fcfs or raffles? Just wondering if it's even worth travelling downtown.

The guy at the door said they were selling the ovo 10s in black as well as the masters. He did look a little frazzled and cold though.

Just spoke with someone walking out from 306. Copped wc4 but no ovos or just dons (they were all spoken for)
Master 12s were available but after lining up for over 20 hours I think he was really disappointed in the results

If anyone is able to pick up a size 10.5 ovo, I would appreciate it. I work in the financial district and have to be in the office

:lol: last night was a fiasco. Even funnier if they aren't dropping the OVOs yet. If they drop today I'd wager it happens after the that Jordan thing where you can reserve some launch shoes or they're only available that way?

lots of media at 306 Yonge this morning. 680 just reported 600 (!) people in line right now.

Last edited:
:lol: last night was a fiasco. Even funnier if they aren't dropping the OVOs yet. If they drop today I'd wager it happens after the that Jordan thing where you can reserve some launch shoes or they're only available that way?

lots of media at 306 Yonge this morning. 680 just reported 600 (!) people in line right now.

Do you guys know if theyre still only letting in "23" people at a time? Or was that just some wild assumption someone just made....

Last edited:

how much are the ovos and how much are the don cs?
cdn retail is $300 for ovos and $805 for just dons

honestly ppl waiting 20 hrs for wc 4s are silly, but obviously they couldn't predict

anyway, WC4's are loaded everywhere. literally if you go downtown you will get a pair no doubt. between jordan store, two footlockers, two champs there's like 2500+ pairs (cause i heard jordan got 1500)....

the ppl who camp to resell just go around and then end up with 4 pairs each lol (and this is prior to jordan store )

Last edited:
Do you guys know if theyre still only letting in "23" people at a time? Or was that just some wild assumption someone just made....
not an assumption.i was at a get fresh. They want one sales associate (personal shopper) for every customer. They've got runners grabbing sizes for people. The cashier also has to carefully wrap all your apparel in paper. They really want to make it a high end shopping experience

damn i didnt get any stickers with my purchase, however i did notice a cement 4 pin that was in my wc4 box that was purchased there yesterday night

Honestly, can't say I'm surprised that the campers got screwed over -- like most big events (i.e. Olympics, F1 GPs, etc), ASW is really just seeking to cater to the 'VIP'/weathly crowd and media as they just help them generate more hype.

Still can't believe some people lined up multi-day based on no promise or guarantee of anything.  If there's no information, I usually assume there's nothing good to announce -- hypebeasts/resellers will still line up.  They could have just 'dropped' any of the Jordans that's been collecting dust on the shelves and think people would have bought them just to not feel like they camped out 'for nothing'.

Not sure if you can call it "screwed over."  Campers really based their actions on rumours and word of mouth.  They essentially gambled and lost, by no fault of Nike / Jordan brand

Back
Top Bottom