Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was it mainly clothing or did they also have shoes for customization?
black or grey zip hoody, or thin baselayer. sweatpants, tees. either and embroidery or patches on the sweats, not both. set of prints to choose from for tees. look through recent pics in this forum to find the templates. one pair of white jordan 1s which could be lazered with designs plus 4 characters. too limited an option for me to bite

306 Underground?
yes

Anyone doing the Jordan Brand open run at 430 today? I'll be there

Doing one tomorrow, last one 8pm-10pm. Easy to recognize. Oldest man on the court :D

Let us know how it goes

Will do, and like I said before I did the same open run last year for all-star weekend at Terminal 23 and we didn't get to keep any gear so I hope people aren't expecting free stuff. Free water and Gatorade though!

I'm on the 7pm train today. I was praying I could get some cement 4s but it seems like all hope is lost.

Anyone going to the show at 99 Sudbury tomorrow?

grey area. doesn't say you can. only the "get fresh thursday" thing had a +1, but i saw a couple sitting together. perhaps only one person can get stuff then?

Thanks for the info!!!
Then other than customization what other stuffs can we purchase for the 306 underground event?

Last edited:
I was on the 11:00 train and bought all Star foams, gift of flight Pack and yellow Am0s. They also had air pressures, all Star pack, Carolina foams, unc and cyber Monday 1s, and the early release blue Kobe 11s

Thanks for the info!!!
Then other than customization what other stuffs can we purchase for the 306 underground event?
haircut, maybe? there are two barbers chairs there (for real). saw someone getting a buzzcut. i'm sure the haircuts are free though. i like having as much hair as possible during the winter, so i didn't even ask about it

Spots are popping up for SNKRSXPRESS for Feb 13 GO GO GO! I see an 11am available

1pm-4pm opnening soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom