Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Reading on Twitter that xpress will have something special at 3, they're saying white OVOs. Whoever is going, let us know if you cook

Just got in for the french blue xii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im excited, Im actually going to get to cop something exclusive this weekend after striking out for 3 straight days!

So does this mean I get to skip all lines and just go right in and purchase my kicks?  Thats awesome, repped you aircanada!

Just got in for the french blue xii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im excited, Im actually going to get to cop something exclusive this weekend after striking out for 3 straight days!
So does this mean I get to skip all lines and just go right in and purchase my kicks?  Thats awesome, repped you aircanada!

Not quite. You will get to go into the customization area in the downstairs part and purchase them there

Not quite. You will get to go into the customization area in the downstairs part and purchase them there
so there is no line to the customization area downstairs right?  Like I just show up at my 1pm appointment and buy my shoes?

Some people were saying buying something grants to access to the upstairs?

can I look around, and possibly buy/customize other stuff while i'm there? as if i've got a 306 reservation?

It's hit and miss with that. Doesn't hurt to try.

Also not sure who posted originally but I want to confirm that it is 50 percent off anything adidas all Star related at Queen West foot locker

Back
Top Bottom