Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Didn't put my down in any raffles for the PB Yeezy 350. I'm going to take my chances online, anybody know what sites they'll be available on release day other than adidas Canada?

I absolutely refuse to pay resale to someone who lined up solely for the reason of making a profit off me.

Ah. But thats you. Im a bit older and wore 3 and 4's in university and want to wear them again. I woukdnt line uo or sit infront of my computer to bly shoes when i can be doing ANYTHING else instead. Made my bones and now dont give a damn if im paying a kid an extra 50-100 for a pair if shoes i want.
Ive paid more for dumber **** then jordans.
Maybe if i was one of those collectors i would line up. But to me they are a pair of shoes im going to wear and dont mind paying a bit extra .
Ive done my share to help kids afford achool :wink:

Last edited:

Depends on location and a fascinating discussion as a whole. Some parts of the U.S.? Probably on the decline. Here? I'm not so sure - reason being, we were a year or two behind the U.S. in terms of the big spike in hype. So now we may be close to or at the "peak", while some other places who had the "peak" before us are on the decline.

If anything, ASG as a litmus test certainly proved the "culture" (however you define that word) here is very strong at the moment.

Last edited:
I absolutely refuse to pay resale to someone who lined up solely for the reason of making a profit off me. No one EVER asked them to do that, and it's a bs hustle to begin with.
Will truly be happy when the bubble bursts again, and it will. As a fellow older head, I find that remaining true to buying things I like keeps things entertaining for me. I could care less about Yeezy boosts and Just Don's, but I'm pretty excited to pick up some Presto and Spiridon retro's this year.

I'm not going to turn this into a strange who is the oldest pissing contest - but I'm way too old to be on this site. I opened the Footlocker outlet back in 1991 - and we had stacks of Olympic and Bordeaux VIIs and Infrared VIs for ......... $19.90! And they sat for months. Of course I bought one of each as my store shoes - but there was no resale value like today. I enjoyed collecting until about 2005 when Nike factories moved and shape and quality got thrown out the window. If people will pay for shoddy quality - then why make quality. I switched my focus over the last 10 years to New Balance - I could care less if someone looks at my feet - I love proper shape and proper quality. It is truly sad for folks who have a true passion for shoes losing out to people who have time to burn.

As for making a profit -as someone mentioned - real estate in the GTA can't be beat:wink: we bought a town home in Burlington back in 2002 - a semi back in 2006 - and our current bungalow in Oakville back in 2009. Now that is reselling:wink:

SSENSE never said anything about releasing the 350's tomorrow, unless I missed something on their social feed.
I was just basing my info off of the official adidas store finder list. I was sure that ssense was listed there, but just double chekced and now they aren't anymore...my bad. Guess our options just got even more limited.

The only calls that I have left to wait on are Haven & Exclucity, which are supposedly making their calls tomorrow morning. I think it's safe to say that FL, Champs, Capsule, and the Adidas originals store have all contacted their winners by now.

Yea lol the first raffle i busted my butt for and I take a big L. hopefully exclu or livestock come through

Last edited:
Only retailers left that haven't called yet is Haven, Exclucity and I think Solestop.

Last edited:
I agree. Resellers try selling anything that releases. I see some ppl trying to sell Carolina foamposites for $450, master 12 for $550, and so on. I have no idea what they're thinking because kijiji buyers will try to get items from u for 30% of (of, not off) whatever ur asking for, even if it's already below retail. All I see in the resell market is a lot of time wasting

Master 12s for $550? Just wait till next week!

Champs called ?

I heard they did.

Last edited:
Shouts Oakville.
laugh.gif

Haven will get the Asics RC as well.
Good to know.  Thanks! I need these lolz

XI's are usually the exception.  They worked on all of the 4's I bought last year (oreo, legend blue etc).  I find it's usually up to the discretion of the manager/cashier but I usually don't have an issue.  In terms of platinum status... what do you mean by adding back the points? Did you just reach platinum status?

i was able to use my voucher on the 11s. it seems like some employees arent trained as well as others

Back
Top Bottom