Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is instapump's been MIA since his "release"? remembered him posting mad heat for sale just before the holidays...but when I went to da zone looking for him he aint there...

to me da zone's fallen off a bit...none of the caps were new or hot, the AJ line up is a weak...n if I remembered correctly, the display shoes (AJ I-XXI's, player samples, 1st gen SB's) that used to line the shelf tops and fill the glass display were gone losing mad curb appeal...but thats just me

regardless if instapump wants to sell me his heat he can get at me here...

instapump is on christmas vacation. :wink:
wink.gif

Doowutchyalike, Copwhutchyalike, Rockwutchyalike
{ [email protected] }

FOR SALE: Nothing

im jealous of the Goodfoot in Van City.
On the Goodfoot site, it says you guys are releasing the older SB's there. And there's a pic of De La Lows....

Damn :frown:

one meeeeeeellion dollars
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Slightly disappointed with the quality of the black V I was shown yesterday at STC. Excessive glue was highly noticable and some was even on the white plastic netting on the side.
:frown:
frown.gif

We all like our shoes mint, I had to go through 3 or 4 pairs of the same size before settling for one pair of militaries.
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
C B 4
20-12 Player

Were the 2000 blk V's that icey at the soles? sometimes I see pics of the 07 blk V's and think that the sole is overly icey...as in they have an added tint of blue...its all good though

Oh yeah SP CEO, I'm not going to get let one pair get to me. That's biased and not a fair representative for the rest (for all of you who took stats anyway).

But yeah, the material looked good overall. I still though, might want to save and get the 2000s, same for the first fire red V. Which I'm guessing, I can't go wrong with.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
C B 4
20-12 Player

scooped up a couple pairs early of the black 5's. qualit imo is the best of a GR retro jordan out of all the retros that have dropped this year, and maybe even last. the only thing that gets me is the blue at the sole. dope regaurdless.
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
[email protected]

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

When is Goodfoot officially releasing the Black/Metallic V's?

I know the Lasers are releasing this Saturday. But im wondering about the Black V's?... Any help?

"I'm way late, but is there any pairs of Jordanesque Dunks left at Goodfoot?"

They got a couple pairs I saw last time I checked. (Yesterday) If they don't, try the Nike on Queen. They still have fire red's too.

where in toronto is kid robot sold??

im talkin like apparel and stuff, i kno magic pony sells the toys and stuff

Back
Top Bottom