Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Called Vaughan mills today. No sales on hash wall. They did get a bunch of air max 2015s in for $169.99. Price seems a little steep.

I'm talking about the whites sorry I should've been more specific.

No need to say sorry :smile:

In any case, this just means that the reasonable price point for shoes have drastically increased.

I still remember people complaining on the price of AJ3 88s

Now with Don Cs, Pinnacles, Championship and Nike Air versions have released, prices are just :nerd:

I just worry on how much Nike will push the price up and continue to sell out on Js :frown:

Just at TPO - no discounts on wall or clothing.

Some KD 7 ASG, Xmas for $119.99 FSR and KD 7 CBTS for $99.99 FSR.

Thought the economy is bad but seems like everyone are so damn rich nowadays.
ohwell.gif

Anyone able to grab Raptors playoff tickets? I tried but couldn't snag any. Oh well, cheapest seat was $133+fees I'm kinda glad I couldn't get any.

Anyone able to grab Raptors playoff tickets? I tried but couldn't snag any. Oh well, cheapest seat was $133+fees I'm kinda glad I couldn't get any.

I'm shocked you couldn't get. A few homies of mine (that you also know) got a few.

was able to snag a pair of playoff tickets to game 1, 150$ a pop but i've always wanted to go lol

Last edited:
was able to snag a pair of playoff tickets to game 1, 150$ a pop but i've always wanted to go lol

Atmosphere is always great. If you can, try going a little early so you can check out Jurassic Park. I'm holding off on playoff tickets until Round 2 or Round 3. I'm not trying to watch the Raps play the Pacers or Pistons.

Atmosphere is always great. If you can, try going a little early so you can check out Jurassic Park. I'm holding off on playoff tickets until Round 2 or Round 3. I'm not trying to watch the Raps play the Pacers or Pistons.
yeaa imma definitely peep Jurassic Park, and i can imagine how difficult it'll be to score round 2/3 playoff tix lol

Raps/Pistons would be incredible since every game at the Palace would get completely taken over by Raptors fans.

Got a pair during the presale for game 1. I'm always hyped for game 1, and I want the t-shirt lol. Also, won't try to cop again until 2nd or 3rd round.

Tried for game 2/3 for friends during public sale, but nothing.

Lots of people targeted the Nike drops today I guess.  There was a pretty big line at Solestop today for the NMD's.  Crazy how long some people camped out.  Glad I was able to grab the Concepts NB's.  Anyone else grab a pair?

i'm rooting for the pistons to take the 7 spot. i will make the drive west and go to every single game of the series.

I hope Pistons finalize that #7 seed, somehow I feel that Pacers will be a hard series for the Raptors

I was really hoping that Bulls will not be 7 as the Raptors can't seem to find a way to beat them

Last edited:
I got Raptor tickets for round 1.  My hope it that they go all the way to the Eastern conference finals.  Barring injury, there is a good possibility of this.

Honestly as long as they get out of the first round, the season is a success. The Raptors are clear ahead of Detroit/Indiana as far as talent and execution goes, but the morass of teams in the 3-6 range are all evenly talented and could easily beat Toronto, and vice versa.

I do think this team is different than previous playoff burn-out squads, but a lot of Toronto's offense is stil predicated on foul calls, and that never seems to work out in the playoffs.

Lots of people targeted the Nike drops today I guess.  There was a pretty big line at Solestop today for the NMD's.  Crazy how long some people camped out.  Glad I was able to grab the Concepts NB's.  Anyone else grab a pair?

Damn I struck out on those cncpts, congrats how much did they come out to in cdn dollars

I'm shocked you couldn't get. A few homies of mine (that you also know) got a few.

My options were either very expensive lower bowl tickets which I cant afford or single upper bowl tickets. Was looking for a pair of upper bowls but no luck. I think some of em had a real early presale opportunity, glad they cooked.

Damn I struck out on those cncpts, congrats how much did they come out to in cdn dollars
They came out to about $315-320 which is around what a new GR 997 would be here.  I'm aware there's a possibility that there may be customs but I think they no longer ship international orders via UPS.

They came out to about $315-320 which is around what a new GR 997 would be here.  I'm aware there's a possibility that there may be customs but I think they no longer ship international orders via UPS.

Didn't CNCPTS started adding custom fees on their site since they started using the international shopping site?

Didn't CNCPTS started adding custom fees on their site since they started using the international shopping site?

I checked and there was only one option for this release. I think for regular releases, there's the option with Pitney Bowes where taxes are paid at checkout.

Back
Top Bottom