Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was told by a guy in J Crew VM that they get the same stuff as TPO but they don't get as many customers. Probably a similar situation.

There were only grey all star hoodies at the Winners in Scarborough (Warden and Eglinton).  I also stopped into the Marshalls across the street.  No all star gear there.  Seems like only Winners got a shipment.

I also stopped into Gerrard Square Winners.  No all star gear there as well.

Looking for the gold version of the patches hoodies in an XL.  I have the silver version and the patches are well constructed and stitches on mine...

Here are the style variations for the other Mitchell and ness hoodies spotted at the front winners east of yonge.

Doesn't look good for the patch ones. A winners person told me they were "super rare" with her location only getting 2 which sold within minutes. This was eglington

I found a lone pair of deadstock vintage Jordan socks at Winners a few weeks back. Can anybody date these? The package doesn't even have a web address on it.

Heartland Winners. XL and 2XL. Also had long sleeves with the same print as the hoodie on the left.

Didn't spot any of the raptors patch hoodies there? I'm starting to be convinced that those patch hoodies aren't in any winners. There seems to be only the grey ones with zip neck and star, and those ones...

No luck with the patches unfortunately. Checked the local Marshalls too. 

Shout out to the resellers who got majority of the patches and threw up on eBay already though. 
mean.gif

I sometimes think the scumbag resellers read niketalk toronto lol and clean out the outlets of good stuff. 

I saw those patch hoodies last week in Vaughn Mills Champs on clearance but did not bother to check the price. Call and see if they have any available. 

The patch hoodies were a limited release and collaboration with Champs and Mitchell and Ness. You can see pics from the event with Pusha T. I'm not sure how much stock there really was of the patch ones but they seem to be available at some very limited spots but not for 29.99 it looks like. I think the one I got was a price error at the champs yonge. It's also funny that the grey ones are nice as well but no one wants those ones or cares for them lol

Called Champs Vaughn Mills. They are on sale for $150.00, down from retail of $200.00. I also don't think stock being totally gone is to blame on reselling. We do live in Toronto and playoff hype is here. Anyone who saw one would have snatched it up quick. I'm just curious as to if any patch hoodies were out there at all even.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom