Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Didn't see anything new at Vaughan Mills today.  Nothing is on sale.  No discount on the has wall as well. 

Thank goodness for the F&F discount.  Got some stuff for my daughter and a couple of shirts.  Disappointing selection...

Hey guys, I'm leaning towards buying the sneakershields from their website. The Gen 8 Universal (Large) to be exact. Unfortunately, the price shoots up to $31.75 when I change my country to Canada. I'm really not trying to pay $31 for 1 pair. Plus, there'll probably be some additional fees when it arrives at my door right? Is there any way to get these sneakershields in Toronto without paying a ridiculous amount since it only comes up to about $11 if my country is set to U.S?

Also, I don't even know if the $31.75 total is in USD or CAD smh. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. I've been wanting to wear my new jordans but want to make sure I have everything I need to make sure the shoes stay fresh for awhile (new to shoes, only my 2nd pair).

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm leaning towards buying the sneakershields from their website. The Gen 8 Universal (Large) to be exact. Unfortunately, the price shoots up to $31.75 when I change my country to Canada. I'm really not trying to pay $31 for 1 pair. Plus, there'll probably be some additional fees when it arrives at my door right? Is there any way to get these sneakershields in Toronto without paying a ridiculous amount since it only comes up to about $11 if my country is set to U.S?

Also, I don't even know if the $31.75 total is in USD or CAD smh. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. I've been wanting to wear my new jordans but want to make sure I have everything I need to make sure the shoes stay fresh for awhile (new to shoes, only my 2nd pair).
contact solegta1 on Instagram ...or [email protected] ....he'll take care of you.

Solestop has them locally.  You can check them out.  $25 each.

Can't use this today.

Hope someone can use it.

These finally came in a few weeks ago and I'm not quite so sure why I wanted them so badly a few months back. If anyone is interested let me know, size 9.

If this is not allowed on here feel free to remove and apologies ahead of time.

make your own shields, take those cardboard inserts and trim it down.

Vm was insanely busy, but I have no idea why because there was nothing there. I don't know if everyone there had ff passes, or if they just wanted the mvp passes.

Burloak had kd 7 all stars, sz 10 (and up?) for $100.

Vm was insanely busy, but I have no idea why because there was nothing there. I don't know if everyone there had ff passes, or if they just wanted the mvp passes.

Burloak had kd 7 all stars, sz 10 (and up?) for $100.
I was just about to comment and update on this. Literally pulled a Grandpa Simpson...

make your own shields, take those cardboard inserts and trim it down.

Interesting, do these work as good as the actual sneakershields or nah? They're probably better than the ForceFields from Champs so at least that's an upgrade.

Also, thanks ZeroRegret and grates5, I'll check out both.

Last edited:
Interesting, do these work as good as the actual sneakershields or nah? They're probably better than the ForceFields from Champs so at least that's an upgrade.

Also, thanks ZeroRegret and grates5, I'll check out both.

I would give it a try before spending $30, heres one that i made

Quote:

I got mine for about $80, over a year ago at the outlet. Don't even recall if there were matching pants or what they look like, I was only interested in the windrunner.

They fit great, nice tapered leg, not tight at all, loose in the thigh and waist (there's an elastic patch in the back, so it stretches).
hey bruh, just out of curiosity. Can i throw this in the dryer? + will it shrink at all?

Does anyone have any extra Raptors all star patches? The only place that sold them was Real Sports and kiosks inside the ACC but they've pretty much been sold out since ASW. PM me!

Hey guys where would I be able to get my hands on a Cory Joseph black/gold jersey locally? I've seen Derozan, KLow and even JV but no other players. 

TIA!

Back
Top Bottom