Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Finally got to see the homegrowns in person @ GF today. Much nicer than I expected. Sadly, no grape fitted but got the red/gold.

Any word on that UNDFTD stuff at ransom (I'd call but it's 10:30pm)? I couldn't go up 'cause I had to rush to work. I had on my adidas americana snakeskins for work, if anyone wanted to put a face to my NT name that was there. :smile:

i doubt there are a lot of homegrowns left, they were 170 a pop so they were going fast
by the way you're dripping

haha, yea i thought they'd be like 250, i wasn't even going to ask how much they were, but on my way out i just asked because i was curious, then proceeded to buy them
by the way you're dripping

We have Black/Carolinas in a few sizes with more coming within the next 3 weeks...250+ tax

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

not an expert on jordan's... so the black/carolina ones are the black/university V's on vintagekicks right?..
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Congrats to Matt George for receiving an entry in the Official Air Force 1 Book!:

:smh:
smh.gif
at me for bookmarking hypebeast

:D
happy.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

im really curious, are there any black/carolina in size 10's left?..

if Q or ace can let me know that would be great.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

congrats to me for writing 3 of the pieces in that book

the white shadow though...LOL I can't take credit for that one no matter how much I'd like to

and no 10's in the black/caro...9.5 is the closest

Hey Ace...got some of those 2000-2001 jordans from the xmas sale left? Last time I checked...1/2 of them were on hold or sold

Yes...we definitely still have sizes in those J's.

^^ Someone's ballin'. haha
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

How bout some ball outs.. any orange ones left ... i always forget to ask when im there.
TEAM AM FAM
..reppin durham region. pickering/ajax HOLLA. say word...​

LeonarDRO:

Check back about 20 pages or so LOL... right around after Boxing Day or so GDFT grabbed a hold of some choice grips of retro Jordans from around 1999 & such, III Mochas, XI retro Breds, XI Concords, etc... didn't you get the memo? <email, that is?>
My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

ayoo. goodfoot is blowing up on the boards. those varsity jackets and fitteds got beasts on the lookout.
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
[email protected]

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

Back
Top Bottom