Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It is according to their site when they had it online it listed the shoe as QS on the product page, and no guys, it wasn't backdoored. I saw all Jordans (4 pinnacle, both colour Jordan 11 low on their site FSR) They had both pairs in store for purchase as well where I bought both White/Red and Blue/Gum.
I guess Nike gave them special permission to drop them early then

OT but where can I get some khaki colored jogger pants or a similar tapered khaki?  Other than Levis.

OT but where can I get some khaki colored jogger pants or a similar tapered khaki?  Other than Levis.
Any particular brand? I usually get publish ones because I like the fit.  NRML is having a sale for 25% off.  Solestop had a sale over the weekend but don't know if it's still on.  Other than that...  Adrift carries various brands like publish, zanerobe, fairplay etc.

Any particular brand? I usually get publish ones because I like the fit.  NRML is having a sale for 25% off.  Solestop had a sale over the weekend but don't know if it's still on.  Other than that...  Adrift carries various brands like publish, zanerobe, fairplay etc.
respek man, will check them both out. 

Not sure if these were at VM over the weekend but I just bought these like 15 mins ago and I feel this is a damn steal. 99.99$ with additional 25% off on blue lagoon flyknit lunar 3. Was like 75 plus tax...had mostly larger sizes left. I'm usually a 9.5 and they only had 9 so I copped that and hopefully they will stretch a bit.

Last edited:

Best to give them a call before you go.

Was at Vaughan Mills tonight, lots of stuff on for 40% off.  They had the dark grey with a volt zipper for $100.00 with an additional 40% off.  No matching pants though.

854535494_o.jpg

Black Areoloft and tech fleece jackets for $159.99 with an additional 40% off.  They weren't on the floor.  They grabbed one from the back for me.  They said they had a few left in various sizes

Nike-Tech-Fleece-Aeroloft-Bomber-Mens-Jacket-678267_010.png

Jordan black training shirts was on the clearance rack as well as the various Jordan jackets were 40% off.  Clearance rack was also an additional 40% off.

All the dark black and blue flyknit max were gone however FSR of these flyknits for $159.99.  No additional discounts.

IMG_20141214_122745.jpg

Lots of various colourways of Lebrons were on sale.  Didn't really pay attention to prices.

Hash wall is 25% off and equipment is 50% off.

There were a couple of sizes of the blue aeroloft tech fleece hoodie.  (the one on the left in the picture) $169.99 with an additional 40% off.

nike-tech-fleece-aeroloft-jacket.jpg

Hope this helps
Repped! Thanks man.

After wearing these Flyknit Lunar 3 I just bought at Vaughn Mills for 75$, I realize I may have effed up lol. I know that flyknit is supposed to be like another sock and fits very fitted, but I assumed that I could get away with 0.5 size down (usually wear 9.5) since it was all they had in stock. After I been wearing them, I'm feeling pretty uncomfortably tight in the bunion area. They had two size 10.5 but I didn't want to size up an entire size as I'm planning to use these for running (not just casual wear). Hm decisions decisions.

Last edited:
 After wearing these Flyknit Lunar 3 I just bought at Vaughn Mills for 75$, I realize I may have effed up lol. I know that flyknit is supposed to be like another sock and fits very fitted, but I assumed that I could get away with 0.5 size down (usually wear 9.5) since it was all they had in stock. After I been wearing them, I'm feeling pretty uncomfortably tight in the bunion area. They had two size 10.5 but I didn't want to size up an entire size as I'm planning to use these for running (not just casual wear). Hm decisions decisions.

If you have a steamer you can steam the flyknit to mould it to your foot for a better fit, I've done it to a few of mine and they fit perfect after

Last edited:
The crowd at the ACC was crazy last night.  Everyone kept yelling ******** whenever toronto got called for fouls.  haven't seen a crowd like this since I watched vince in toronto.

Got my mc racer today, a size US 10.5, if anyone got a size US11 to swap please pm me... they are very tight SMH

Co-sign about the Raptors crowd, although the crowd was equally as loud during the Brooklyn series when I went. These were my seats last night, glad I got to watch Lebron play live in the playoffs

If you have a steamer you can steam the flyknit to mould it to your foot for a better fit, I've done it to a few of mine and they fit perfect after
NEVER steam shoes. Flyknit or not. It will degrade the plastic and glue. Just wear them without the insoles and that will give you a bit of wiggle room. I do that with all Flyknits that use air max or Lunarlon and it won't feel any different cushion wise.

Back
Top Bottom