Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone even got a chance on those PK OGs on ADCa?

Gone in 20 secs...

No captcha + late international IP ban = BOTS heaven

:smh:

Anyone even got a chance on those PK OGs on ADCa?

Gone in 20 secs...

No captcha + late international IP ban = BOTS heaven

mean.gif
I almost did lol, they had 2-5 in each size so not really alot...

SVP Scarborough has some ASG jerseys going on for $29.99 if anyone's interested.  They had Lowry, Durant, Harden, LeBron, and Curry in scattered sizes.

Anyone get the Flu games online? Surprised this release was so difficult to get. Seemed like it would be a shoe with only a collectors appeal.

i got one from NDC.but from the second it release, i wait 45mins to add to cart. mad demands. 

Man, I waited in line for 70 minutes, got through, entered info then cc, waited for 20 minutes for the checkout to pass through and then it crashed saying I took too long

It may still go though. I had same situation when 72-10 released. Got confirm email later that day. Check you email, good luck man

Got flu game through exclucity.ca. Was Waiting for a while on NDCa but managed to get through pretty quickly on exclucity then just gave up on NDCa

The areoloft and tech fleece jackets were 25% off. All red tag apparel was 25% off. Nothing off of hash. There were some Kobe clothing. The grey tech fleece jacket above was not on sale.

Anyone get the Flu games online? Surprised this release was so difficult to get. Seemed like it would be a shoe with only a collectors appeal.

Just when all hope was lost this morning after an hour waiting on NDC and eventually missing on em, livestock came through for me on a late 2:30 release

It may still go though. I had same situation when 72-10 released. Got confirm email later that day. Check you email, good luck man

spoke to someone at Nike, they looked up my email and said no orders>:

their agents are from the states as well, so they aren't familiar with nike.ca

Nike Outlet Niagara - US

30% off hash
20% off clothing

Not much of note - a lot of KD 8 and Lebron 12 - $109.99 plus 30% off

Kobe XI Achilles and ASG $159.99 FSR

Border crossing back is not going to be fun...

Checking out NOTL on our way back.

Just when all hope was lost this morning after an hour waiting on NDC and eventually missing on em, livestock came through for me on a late 2:30 release
Nice. I carted but it kicked me out during checkout. Guess I'll have to wait on a random restock or see if the resale prices drop.

Back
Top Bottom