Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

damn man that little @#%$ dude wrote that without putting any of the context

his question was pertaining to why Nike has been so sucessful while big companies like GAP are floundering. I gave him a long-winded @#%$ answer about how Nike still has the streets, dudes advertise for them for FREE by naming their songs after them and Af1 has never really been advertised but they remains the shoe of choice for the streets. They're no advertising dollars that can buy that kind of "cool".

So yeah don't take what you read literally I guess is the lesson here.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Haha. Ace I know what you mean..

"90% of this is bull ****" - Alonzo, Training Day
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

Quote:
anyone with a nomad update?
:lol:
laugh.gif

Was at the Nike on Queen recently, and they had the Stealth V's on for around $145, anyone know if the Bloor store has this sale too?

nice, glad to hear the ransom joints dropped, have to come down sometime this week

so you guys are gonna sell $3000 AF1s soon or something? or was i misreading that article? jesus.
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

are the ransom hoodies and crew necks on the site yet?... i wanna see them.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

nice, ill be there tomorrow. also Isip i know your PM thing doesnt work.. are you working tomorrow im headin downtown wanted to know if the year of the pigs are out now?
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Thanks alot skelea,

everything is dope, just like i expected it to be but im really feeling that purple/yellow ransome hat.. real dope
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

anyone know if there are any more sizes left in the dino jrs at adrift or GdFT?
8.5-or 9?.

want to call them now but they're closed

Passed by Adrift to check out the Vans Syndiacate series and i didnt not see any Dino Jr's on Display but im sure Goodfoot must have a few pairs left. Give em' call tomorrow and find out.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Lol @ Drew modelling the ransom hoodie's.

Adrift got a bad shipment or something. They're supposed to be getting more sizes. Went to the Syndicate party but a little late. They ran outta free alcohol by the time I finished my second.

were ransom/one door closed today? or did they just close really early..cuz i took Sole Purposes advice and just brought some money over but didnt get to spend lol. oh well got some homegrowns at goodfoot, thank you girl-who-works-there-in-the-red-IIIs for your finding my size, made my day =O lates.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

:wow:
embarassed.gif
maybe...
ill make sure next time i go to wear my fliest gear to impress her :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

haha ya probably :\
ohwell.gif

oh well....
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Jdocs, you go to my work yesterday? I'll get a price update for you today since I'm working 12-8..

Back
Top Bottom