Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Ok well I asked around about the gold medal kd 4's cause I was at the eatons centre today, Footlocker apparently isn't getting them, The dude was like the only kd they ever got was the galaxy back in feb. Nike bloor gave me the run around and said they don't have any info right now and to watch out on twitter (smfh) and Champs right outside the eatons centre doesn't seem to be getting them whatsoever.....This release has been shrouded in secrecy so i'm not 100 that they're even releasing this saturday but that's what the rumours seem to be, and if they're true it looks like the only spot that may get them is Nike bloor

Exclusions:

- 6/7 Pack
- Mens and Kids Jordan SC2
- Mens Jordan 1 Flight Mids
- All Mens and Womens Free Runs
- G-Shock Watches
- Beats By Dre's
- All Multiple Offers

Exclusions:
- 6/7 Pack
- Mens and Kids Jordan SC2
- Mens Jordan 1 Flight Mids
- All Mens and Womens Free Runs
- G-Shock Watches
- Beats By Dre's
- All Multiple Offers

Thanks! I only wanted Frees to jog in. Oh well. Socks and compression shorts for me I guess.

Saw the Anthracite/Volt Roshes at Burloak last week

Thanks; managed to pick up the last 9. Dope price too, 65 & take off 25% on hashwall discount.

There's larger sizes of Kobe Sharks/Dukes/Black+Grey and I'm pretty sure I saw an 8 & 14 of the Kobe PDF easters too at Kitchener outlet today. Lebron swingmans in really large sizes too.

Heard it's True Blue 3's and Bordeaux 7's at retail being restocked at todays sportswear.... does anyone know the exact date of this ?

Heard it's True Blue 3's and Bordeaux 7's at retail being restocked at todays sportswear.... does anyone know the exact date of this ?

I second this, I would like to know the exact date for this restock.

I could careless about TB 3's.

Also another thing, is this only in PMall location?

Yes, the Bordeaux VII are restocking for $199.99 plus tax I believe. I'm not sure if other locations have this, but the pacific mall location is confirmed. The TB3s, and wolf grey 5s restocked earlier in September and sold out on the restock date. I'm not sure of the exact release date, but it is in late October. If I remember correctly from my memory it is sometime between Octover 26 and 30 lol

Last edited:
Yes, the Bordeaux VII are restocking for $199.99 plus tax I believe. I'm not sure if other locations have this, but the pacific mall location is confirmed. The TB3s, and wolf grey 5s restocked earlier in September and sold out on the restock date. I'm not sure of the exact release date, but it is in late October. If I remember correctly from my memory it is sometime between Octover 26 and 30 lol

Oct 26-30, man I have to be lucky enough to drop by within those 4 days + plus gas price doesn't really help. lol
I'll probably check the other location near me and hopefully they'll carry some or something.
Thanks for sharing the info nonetheless.

Oct 26-30, man I have to be lucky enough to drop by within those 4 days + plus gas price doesn't really help. lol
I'll probably check the other location near me and hopefully they'll carry some or something.
Thanks for sharing the info nonetheless.
Try calling them and finding out the exact release date.

Back
Top Bottom