Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wonder what we were talking about in the NT Toronto thread back in 2003?

Q- Im sure you remember the Official Toronto thread being located in the General forum and it was always busy.

Who remembers these 3 usernames back then?

avid4shoes
marsblackmon
aysix

Also back in 2003... The White/cement AJIII was a US only release.
If you wanted a pair, you had to travel down south for a pair.
Only a handful of people owned them in the city.

I remember I unds my pair at Nike Battlegrounds

Time flys

I remember in 2003 I was in Vegas for a stag. Picked up my pairs at Niketown and for you OG's like myself the best part was you were able to buy multiples back then it was great. Picked up 3 pairs!!! That was the good old days and now it's all about the family!!! But still have time to pick up some kicks.

I know nothing about these shoes, but I've seen a few that i like - what's the deal with the flyknit lunars? Are these around downtown Toronto? I'm from the burbs so it's not as easy as just popping in and checking

Does anybody know anything about those QS YOTS Solarsoft NSW stuff that was supposed to come out yesterday? Only place i have seen them was the hanon shop online. Did they release in canada?

^ No word on a North American release yet. Only euro spots and eBay so far. Our best chance of getting them would probably be through Capsule or Livestock if they drop here

Q- Im sure you remember the Official Toronto thread being located in the General forum and it was always busy.

avid4shoes
marsblackmon
aysix

Time flys
Back in 2003 thats when Nike SB was running strong. And I was still trying to get my game up .lol.

I remember avid4shoes and aysix(goodfoot affiliated I believe) no?

woah! Nike Battlegrounds... Trinity Bell woods square? Free event, something to check out for the weekend. 
Was anyone else @ hoh ? There was lots of memorable moments. Haaa. Yonge Street Friday night ! Always entertaning ! And to paraphrase Nas " Those bucks that bought bottles / coulda bought u retros ! " Haaaaa. I Love Toronto !
Memorable like the fight? I ran out of Burger king at 5am when the fight broke out and lost half my meal! I ran out thinking someone might have a gun with them 
mean.gif
 and didnt want to catch that stray bullet. 3 on 1 fight the single dude was taking what he gets and gave some too with a chair over their heads.lol

Memorable like the fight? I ran out of Burger king at 5am when the fight broke out and lost half my meal! I ran out thinking someone might have a gun with them 
mean.gif

and didnt want to catch that stray bullet. 3 on 1 fight the single dude was taking what he gets and gave some too with a chair over their heads.lol

I just heard about the fight right now from a friend, then to see it confirmed here :smh:.

Last edited:
I just heard about the fight right now from a friend, then to see it confirmed here
mean.gif
Such a shame and thus why I remembered why I dont do campouts at all but really wanted the shoes. Sad thing is I heard the argument from beginning to end in BK and it started with the 3 guys were harrasing the homeless lady in BK and knocking the change out of her hand when she tried to pay. The lone guy tried to tell the 3 other dudes to relax and just leave her. Good samaritan then got attacked 
mean.gif
. Samaritan then grabbed a broom/mop and hit the guy square in the face. I ran out after that. It continued on to the streets for about 10-15 minutes while people watched and made "oooh" and "aahhh"s.

The 3 guys were early 20's and other guy looked older. 

Last edited:
Fights? :x

Kinda wish they would have just tweaked the pre-order system (as to prevent one person from ordering half the stock) and not gotten rid of it completely...

The 3 guys were a part of the lineup yesterday?

I know nothing about these shoes, but I've seen a few that i like - what's the deal with the flyknit lunars? Are these around downtown Toronto? I'm from the burbs so it's not as easy as just popping in and checking

If you're talking about the new FK Lunar 1's, no men's models have hit here yet. Don't know if it's true but I heard somehow the order got screwed up, they may not hit here until the summer which is pretty sad. Best best is to buy in the states or online, I'll probably end up doing that since I'm tired of waiting. The first models that came out last year (Trainers and Racers) there should be some still around the city, try calling Nike Toronto or any of their running stores.

avid4shoes
marsblackmon
aysix

Time flys

Nike Battlegrounds man, memories. :lol:

Yeah, my friend in NY got a bunch including my pair when they dropped in '03. Those are the ones I regularly wear, I haven't even touched my 2011's. That's why I now regret not getting that second pair offered yesterday, I may have sold the 2011's. But yeah the Toronto forum was in General and more frequent like this, just filled with updates which was better than sifting through some of the repeated questions etc we frequently see now.

Keep the trolling on ISS/SC....

Last edited:
Such a shame and thus why I remembered why I dont do campouts at all but really wanted the shoes. Sad thing is I heard the argument from beginning to end in BK and it started with the 3 guys were harrasing the homeless lady in BK and knocking the change out of her hand when she tried to pay. The lone guy tried to tell the 3 other dudes to relax and just leave her. Good samaritan then got attacked 
mean.gif
. Samaritan then grabbed a broom/mop and hit the guy square in the face. I ran out after that. It continued on to the streets for about 10-15 minutes while people watched and made "oooh" and "aahhh"s.

The 3 guys were early 20's and other guy looked older. 
That sounds pretty ****** there will always be fools around , was the good samaritan guy apart of the crew waiting for the 88s ...did he go back in line ?

How crazy roughly (in regards to camping out for) do you think it will be for these kicks

AJ1 Mid Lakers
AJ1 Mid Pistons

AJ VIII "Playoffs"

AJ1 Retro High OG "Black Toe"

Lebron X Elite Superheroe (Does anyone know if the ES will drop these on release date too)

Thanks Diplomat, appreciate the info. So out of the loop on new models, anyone seen these online?

Ye. Exactly what happened. I saw the dude back in line in the morning though. He held his own. 3 cowards for sure. Otherwise it was nice. We were like ambassadors for all the people walking by and asking why we were there. I even had to regulate a few drunks. Lmao. Quarters being played. Toronto has a pretty sophisticated crowd. The lineup was smooth until the last 20 minutes when we felt the anxiety kickin in. I even heard the cop after the fight say to the other cop if they should ask the lineup if they witnessed anything. The cop just looked in his partners face and said NO ! Lmao. Tdot stand up !

Yeah just got that tweet. Im guessing alot of people responding to the original tweet then found out how much it was and decided not to grab. 

Lol for real. Well im trying again. My dumbass sent a tweet literally a second after then realized 5 minutes later I was supposed to send a DM. Lmao.

I've never got lucky with the RSVP,   and I sent my DM yesterday a min after it hit...   same today.    we'll see I guess

Do you get notice back right away if you make it in,  or does it take some time?

I think after they close it, they sort through by Chronological order / sizes and respond by DM

What size  did you request?. I also did it within 40secs - 1 minute

Last edited:
Good luck to all. Im not that lucky type either. Lol. I got mine already but would sell the next one and buy my wife a purse. Lol

Back
Top Bottom