Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lebron Miami knights might be harder than I thought..the champs that I go to didn't have my size and only got 8 pairs and the footlocker only got 1 paid in my size...I might have to wake up early to secure my pair
Late shipments from what I've been hearing. If this is true it would fit into every other release this year! As for the HOH silent drops...............
mean.gif
.Not shocked or surprised at all! I didn't even see it on the Release Day list on the Footlocker.ca but then again they the only ones getting that Retro 3 on 12/31/13
roll.gif
LMAO! Guess they don't anyone who can correct this?  To this day I find this funny. Before all the hype around Toronto getting a HOH and now with all the Silent drops?  Anyone remember what happen with the Silent drops of the Lebrons before
mad.gif
and now WTK. People have a Families and responsibility's we don't have all this free time to call everyday and ask whats dropping or whats not on the release list that's gonna be a Silent Drop.

HOH needs to stop the silent drops AKA "once shipment comes in call all my friends and employees who have the day off " releases.

Smfh

Curious to see if any OVO Jordans are on display at their pop up shop tomorrow. Doubt they'd be selling yet them though but I'd like to have a look at them.
Imagine if they are dropping though. What a coup for capsule that would be. Pretty awesome that they have the popup in the first place. I'm assuming t-shirts, so I'm gonna sleep. Will straight up kick myself in the mouth if I miss out on something awesome though.

HOH needs to stop the silent drops AKA "once shipment comes in call all my friends and employees who have the day off " releases.

Smfh
One guy ended up with 4 pairs of the WTK8s from the silent drop.

If Nike truly wanted to make it fair they'd force Foot Locker Canada to do something about that fiasco, lets face it these silent drop has hurt credibility and the aura of the HOH, but not enough complaints and sales aren't dropping so Foot Locker Canada probably isn't going to do anything

Any word if the Zoom Flight Glove SC will be releasing at HOH on the 21st?
nerd.gif
Haven't heard anything about them releasing here but I know it was a limited drop in the States last weekend. Only released on Nike.com and at 14 Nikestore locations countrywide so I would be surprised if we get any here.  If we do it will likely be a silent HOH drop just like the What The Kobes were the other day apparently.

Just saw the Footlocker tweet about HOH release in the U.S. Raffle only with tickets available tomorrow.  Looks like closest stores getting it are in Ohio or Maryland if none end up coming to Toronto.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Went to the ES store for the taxi release. Long lineups and managed to get a pair, wanted a pair of LB11 Miami Nights but was too slow. They said they will do a restock for the Kings Pride, Weatherman and Safari Foams and some Rosche runner this coming week. Expect a huge lineup for the Gamma 11 if you can get them. 

^ Shocked there was a long lineup. How many people would you say, and what position were you in?

EDIT: Also heard it was hell at HOH. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I'm aware that various colorways of the flyknit one were on sale few weeks ago, anybody seen some multicolor anywhere?

Damn, I still remember back in the summer of '11 when I was trying to unload my Taxis from the CDP for $200, and there was no interest at all.

Is SVP Queens nad Livestock having raffles for breds 1? I know capsule and ugly is having raffle.... **** lol 

I notice on footlockers Instagram page that its accepting pre purchasing tickets for the gammas, unless this is footlocker USA I'm looking at. If it's not what store would have more stock, yorkdale or square one

I notice on footlockers Instagram page that its accepting pre purchasing tickets for the gammas, unless this is footlocker USA I'm looking at. If it's not what store would have more stock, yorkdale or square one
That's the American Foot Locker's instagram, they are incredibly detailed with their explanations and their descriptions

The Canada Foot Locker's instagram is @footlockercanada which in stark contrast is extremely non-detail, some of the product names come out wrong and they don't reply to their inquiry, no offense but it looks like an elementary school ran social media account not what you expect from a company like foot locker.

That's the American Foot Locker's instagram, they are incredibly detailed with their explanations and their descriptions

The Canada Foot Locker's instagram is @footlockercanada which in stark contrast is extremely non-detail, some of the product names come out wrong and they don't reply to their inquiry, no offense but it looks like an elementary school ran social media account not what you expect from a company like foot locker.

Thanks for the info,
They claim to have a couple hundred pairs, wonder
What time the lines will start forming,
Was at the ES today to try and grab a size 13 taxi but I guess
Coming to the party at 8:30am was to late for a wrist band....

The amount of taxis on kijiji is ridiculous ! lol
Terrible move with Gamma's and Bred 1's coming out the next 2 weeks. All those pairs will sit if they don't move them in the next couple days.

If you somehow missed out on Taxi's, you'll probably be able to scoop a pair off Kijiji under retail after next weekend.

Anybody been/going to Canada One Outlet in Niagara Falls...

Have a buddy going down Wednesday... anything there?

Don't hate... I have provided updates in the past... 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom